Forum Replies Created

Page 1179 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    April 14, 2007 at 4:37 am in reply to: FCP to iDVD problems

    Just forget iMovie. You got not control in the process of compressing. Use Compressor or any other application to make your MPG2 and an authoring application.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    April 14, 2007 at 4:29 am in reply to: Best Settings / Workflow?

    Are you rendering in “High precision YUV” and Motion filter quality to BEST?
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    April 14, 2007 at 4:15 am in reply to: Edit on DVCPRO50 or 8-bit Timeline?

    Hi,
    DVCPro50 is 422 and the HVX200 is 411/420, so I would rather shoot DVCPro50. Them I would set the time-line in DVCPRO50. In the end when you got all your sequence finished you can just chance the setting to 8b Unc. Anyway inbetween DVCPro50 and 8b Unc I think you will find not much difference.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    April 13, 2007 at 4:39 pm in reply to: Qs about Jerry Hofmann Article

    Thanks a lot to both of you. I will download it tomorrow Saterday. Download 18M takes in this place one and a half hour and is Friday night 🙂
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    April 13, 2007 at 11:18 am in reply to: 8mm to DVD to FCP to ???

    Sorry, I’ve been looking in a ditionary because I had not idea what a “Cheat sheet” was.
    FC is quite intuitive but have many tools, options and ways to do the same in different modes. The toutorial that come with the application is a good starting, but you will need a manual if you really want to control it. I’ve being working the two first years without any help, discovering everything by my self and was really painful. Then I’ve got a couple of books and in three months I learnt more than in the two previous years.
    Good luck.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    April 13, 2007 at 11:04 am in reply to: Data Rate? How fast?

    Untill now I haven’t had any problem reading 10b Unc (Apple and Sheer) frm my LaCie’s FW400. Also the MICROCOSM NONE (64bits) plays wonderful. With HD I’ve got not experience.I think in not just a matter of the data-rate, but some codecs plays easier than others.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • I.m reasing in this forum more problems with project corruptions since the arrival of the 5.1.x.
    BTW, what is “Bruce the wonderyak”? I’ve had a look in Google amd only mention something about a hidden feature of FC.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • When I’ve got a corrupt project, I open a new project and I drag and drop everything from the old one to the new and save it. This work in the most part of the cases. What Don suggest is more or less the same solution. However I think this can work when a project is corrupt.
    If you got problems with all the projects, I think can be other issue.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    April 13, 2007 at 5:27 am in reply to: Qs about Jerry Hofmann Article

    Hi John,
    Where can I find the article? I would like toread it and I’ve been searching in the COW and Google but no luck.
    Thanks,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    April 12, 2007 at 10:52 pm in reply to: Muxing MPG2 with mpstreamclip…

    Mark I think that the MPEG audio (MPG-1 layer II) is quite oldfashioned format and it doesn’t give much quality.
    Is posible to make a MPG2 with audio (MPG-1 LII) in Compressor, although I;ve never tried.
    Open a MPG2 preset and in the “Extras” tab you got the option. QT can not mux MPG2. ffMPGx I think can do it.
    Cheers,
    rafael

Page 1179 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy