Forum Replies Created

Page 1172 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    May 25, 2007 at 8:04 am in reply to: Deinterlace

    As Michael says you don’t go to get nothing better by de-interlacing. Just make sure that the field order of your video-game clip is properly set in the FC brownser.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 25, 2007 at 7:51 am in reply to: Real Time rendering FCP 5 Limit

    This is funny Dean. I’m also working in a 5 minutes clip that got 50 subtitles made with the “Text”. Well, when I posted this morning I rose the “Still Cache” from a 10 to a 50% . And them all my time-line became red. Now I set it in 25% and I got RTagain.
    So what I told you this morning that FC may use the same cache for the imported and the auto-generated graphics, probably is wrong. But if had worked for you, great.
    I’m running FC5.1.2 in a G5 with 4GB RAM. So FC can only use 2GBs.
    cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 25, 2007 at 4:24 am in reply to: Real Time rendering FCP 5 Limit

    Hi Dean,
    I’m not very sure about, but is possible that FC keep the graphics generated by it self in the same “Still Cache” that use for any other graphic.
    In the “System Setting’ open the “Memory & Cache” tab, and increase the ammount of memory allocated to “Still Cache”. If it’s works, please tell me 🙂
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 25, 2007 at 4:16 am in reply to: Color correction trouble

    Chris,
    I tried one time to do something like that but was very difficult because all the footage was wrong. It had two different dominats.
    But if your footage is correct in some places and you have to correct only a dominat color in some areas I think you can get it with the 3-W CC. Set key-frames in the beguining and end o the pieces of footage that need to be shifted in color. I think if you can correct one of those areas, then you can apply the same values to the rest of the wrong footage. A bit of time and patience. It may be a more easy and proffesional way, but I don’t know it.
    Hope you understand my “terminator’s” English.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 25, 2007 at 1:29 am in reply to: Continuous VTC and DVD Burn?

    First, to avoid any problem, duplicate the sequence. Them open the duplicated sequence in the time-line. Select all (COM-A) and press OPTION-C. This will nest the sequence. Just drop on top the “Time-Code Reader” filter. Is in the “Video” effects folder. This will make appear on top of the image the TC of the nested sequence (by deffault start in 1:00:00:00).
    If you want the TC starting in a different time, you can drop the “TC-Generator” that allows you to change the starting time.
    Best,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 24, 2007 at 11:52 am in reply to: Continuous VTC and DVD Burn?

    Hi R,
    About the burnt over TC: Once you have your movie fished you need to nest it. Once is nested just drop the “Timecode generator filter” This will set on top of the image the TC . As you will see you can change the starting TC.
    To print your movie to DVD, the best way is to use Compressor (or similar). You must export your video as MPG2 and your audio (.aiff or .AC3). Them you need an authoring application (ie. DVDSTPro) to put all together in the DVD.
    You can keep buying music and so, your G4 can do it without problems.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 24, 2007 at 1:35 am in reply to: setting for beta sp 16×9 anamorphic SD

    But why to keep in Beta? I guess that for less money that you rent the Beta camara you can rent a digital one that will give you better quality and less problems to put the footage in your HDs.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 23, 2007 at 2:58 pm in reply to: FCP 5.1 or 5.1.4 won’t open on my 1.42 G4

    How do you mantain your system? Do you run Diskwarrior or Techtools?
    I run FC 5.1.2 in my old TiBook G$ 667 (with the last MacOX and QT) without any problem.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 23, 2007 at 2:42 pm in reply to: HDV to Blue-ray

    For me is the only chance that I see in a near future to store DVCPROHD footage. In tapes impossible. Any other affordable solution?
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 23, 2007 at 2:33 pm in reply to: free plugins

    As Peter Wiggins says, alot and very good. Just type in Google: “FC free plugin”. And many people to thanks.
    Cheers,
    rafael

Page 1172 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy