Forum Replies Created

Page 1171 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    May 28, 2007 at 2:58 pm in reply to: QUIET COW. ISN’T IT?

    Andy,
    Sorry but we still winning. Just talking about “New Years” we celebrate FOUR.
    So being holidays in the USA and UK I can imagine that a lot of people will spend the day playing around with theyr brand new FCS2. I’ll pick it in a couple of weeks in Spain. Can not wait..
    BTW how you make in your company for the up-grade? Because I guess you have to consider few things before jumping to the 6 (projects not jet finished, plugins,hardware, etc).
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 27, 2007 at 1:09 am in reply to: Blue-only color bars?

    I’m in PAL-land and my monitor got “blue-only” so happy about that. but I have to calibrate it with NTSC bars, because I haven’t found no where how to do it properly with the PAL bars, silly, isn’t it?

  • Rafael Amador

    May 26, 2007 at 2:44 pm in reply to: Blue-only color bars?

    As long as we are using that “just blue” bars to calibrate only the Chroma, I think the way that Jerry points works. is the same that you get rid of the G an R in your computer or in the monitor. We can not usethat bars to calibrate the bright or the contrast, but the chroma, I tink, yes.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 26, 2007 at 3:53 am in reply to: 6.2 Drivers with FCS1

    And how is your system doing? Do you run Diskwarrior or Techtools?
    Whenever i start to have that kind of problems, i start by reparing permissions and cleaning directories.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 26, 2007 at 3:47 am in reply to: How to fix QuickTime update problem…

    I found it Jeremy. BTW, nice to see you on the top. The Cow it works.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 26, 2007 at 3:41 am in reply to: Color correction trouble

    Hi Chris,
    Yesterday I was about to write you again, but the credit of my internet pre-paid card finished.
    If you don’t have a white, as Ed suggests, you have to make a “Match color” in between a picture with good color and a bad one. Them key-framing and applying the values that you has get in the “Numeric window” of the 3-W CC. The big job is to get the same cadence by key-framing.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 26, 2007 at 3:32 am in reply to: Best settings to export quicktimes?

    Just export with the current ssettings of your time-line. There is not point to make a top quality master when you go to compress it after.
    The only extra step that I take when doing something for the web is to make sure that the clip is de-interlaced before compression. If you go to use Cleaner you can also tweak the gamma to make your movie look better in the PCs.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 25, 2007 at 12:17 pm in reply to: 6.2 Drivers with FCS1

    Perhaps you need to re-render again with 6.1 to go back to the begining.
    You think that the problem of the image is an aliassing issue, you sure is not an interlacing problem?
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 25, 2007 at 11:45 am in reply to: Real Time rendering FCP 5 Limit

    Of course, helps. What I’ve done some times was instead of laying all the subtitles in the same seq, put them in duplicated sequences and them copy and paste all in one. But what you says make sense. In the end you don’t need very good quality preview for the subtitles.
    thanks.
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    May 25, 2007 at 9:40 am in reply to: How to fix QuickTime update problem…

    Thanks for the info Malcom. I was about to up-date my QT.
    Cheers,
    rafael

Page 1171 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy