Forum Replies Created

Page 100 of 812
  • Mike Kujbida

    April 28, 2013 at 12:14 pm in reply to: Transfer mpg2 video to Camcorder – no Firewire

    Buy an external hard drive and give him your entire project, media and all.
    That way he’s free to make any changes he deems necessary and quality loss won’t be an issue.

  • When was the last time you took the panel off and blew out the dust bunnies?

  • Mike Kujbida

    April 25, 2013 at 1:59 pm in reply to: File import

    Roger, first of all, congratulations on the EX3. It’s a great camera that shoots great quality video and I know you’re going to love it!!
    I have a JVC HM-750 that also records in MP4 format.
    Whether I use the Sony XDCAM EX ClipBrowser (this is the utility correct?) depends on what I’m shooting.
    If it’s a series of short segments, then I’ll use Explorer to search the card for MP4 files and drag them directly into the Media pool.
    If it’s a long form project (and most of what I do is), then I will use the utility to re-wrap (that’s all it’s doing, not converting) to MXF format.
    The reason for this is that, because they’re FAT-32, the cards have a 4 GB. segment limit.
    If I don’t use the utility on, for example, a 2 hr. continuous shoot, I have several 4 GB. clips which I have to manually tie together.
    Using the utility automatically joins them into one long continuous segment (great for shooting plays which is what I did last night).

  • Mike Kujbida

    April 25, 2013 at 10:31 am in reply to: A very useful free extension

    Sorry Jim but Timeline Tools is for Vegas Pro only.

  • Mike Kujbida

    April 25, 2013 at 1:08 am in reply to: How do I create a carousel effect with images?

    See if Scattershot 3D from VASST will do what you want.
    https://vasst.com/store/scattershot-3d.aspx

  • If you can post a short section of the file to a site such as Dropbox, we can try and see what we can do with it.
    If you don’t have Dropbox, use the link below to get both of us an extra 500 MB. of free space.
    https://db.tt/rYE74u2

  • Mike Kujbida

    April 20, 2013 at 10:11 am in reply to: Vegas 12 crashes when ProType titler is selected

    [Steve Rhoden] “When will this End!”

    When Pro 13 comes out and we have new issues to complain about 🙂

  • Mike Kujbida

    April 16, 2013 at 6:19 pm in reply to: Time format

    You’re very welcome Luisa.
    And don’t worry, there are no dumb questions.

  • Mike Kujbida

    April 16, 2013 at 1:12 am in reply to: Time format

    Right-click in the timecode window and select Time as shown below.

  • Mike Kujbida

    April 15, 2013 at 7:07 pm in reply to: Z1U camera

    Roger, my uneducated guess would be that that means 1,410 hours.

Page 100 of 812

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy