Forum Replies Created
July 25, 2021 at 10:57 am
The trick is to use the polgon reduction tool.
July 24, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Hi Michael, Thank you for getting back to me. The thing about the Triangulate Mesh Tool is that it only subdivides the Quads in two – it doesn’t create a homogenous triangular mesh.
July 2, 2021 at 6:23 pm
thank you yes. at 1000% right now so cranked up pretty high. anyway thanks for getting back to me.
July 2, 2021 at 6:10 pm
hi justin, thanks for getting back to me. physical renderer.
i just did a test on a single object and it seemed to work fine – i just can’t see it very much in my scene.
June 21, 2021 at 8:11 am
just a note to say i have seen this and will try and dig out the old drivers this week (which i definitely have somewhere) i will update this thread in due course.
August 20, 2020 at 12:47 pm
ok figured this out:
– add a null
– put an expresso tag on it
– add 4x user data entries to the null (0-100)
– drop the null into the expresso tag and turn on the user data at the bottom
– drag the icon of the transparency gradient of a standard shader into the xpresso window (couldnt get this to work with arnold)
– connect the four user data entries to the material tag in expresso (shader properties>gradient>know position)
May 1, 2020 at 2:58 pm
should anyone discover this thread – the answer is to uncheck proportional spacing in the Numbers effect.
August 1, 2019 at 10:13 am
The number of times you have helped me Dan! Perhaps there’s some way of expressing my gratitude?
February 20, 2019 at 4:09 pm
These Adam Swaab Tutorials of Thinking Particles very useful: