> As far as rendering audio and video seperately, how does that actually work? Do I need to render those seperate files back together? Or can that be done in dvd setup?
You render the separate files but give them the same name, just with different extensions (.mpg & .ac3). When DVD Architect sees an mpg file with no audio, it looks for an ac3 file with the same name and if it finds it, it will automatically pull it in as the audio.
> Also, I’d like to work on the project in pro tools before finalizing the sound anyways. Is there any way to render the project with seperate sound files for each line of audio in my project rather than merging it all into 1 sound file?
Yup, you want to use our free plug-in VASST Trackalizer. I wrote it specifically for this purpose. The installer hasn’t been updated for Vegas Pro 9.0 yet but I see you are still using Vegas Pro 8.0 so it should work fine.
~jr
http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com