Forum Replies Created

Page 239 of 374
  • John Cuevas

    November 19, 2012 at 6:04 pm in reply to: Draw a circle

    You need to be holding down both buttons at the same time as you enlarge your circle.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 19, 2012 at 4:35 pm in reply to: Draw a circle

    If you are using the shape or mask tool, you would hold down shift+cntl to draw a circle from the center-out.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 19, 2012 at 4:24 pm in reply to: Glitching Text Out Animation

    If you do search for “bad” in your presets search box you will cum up with 3 BadTV presets you can apply to text, that will probably do the trick.

    Or take a look at this thread. I linked to the AESCripts “BadTV” plugin and linked to a project I created that recreates a portion of the BADTV look.

    https://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/202/896083

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • To finish you need to highlight all the keyframes you want to change. Here’s a short example project showing you what the technique looks like: 4972_multiplekeyframes.aep.zip

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 18, 2012 at 1:46 pm in reply to: Trapcode Particular: Converging particles

    I think you will have to re-adjust the way you want to use particular more in lines with how Andrew Kramer did it in his smoke trails tutorial. You are going to need to set up an individual particle system for each missile.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 18, 2012 at 1:29 pm in reply to: ray tracing

    You lost me, what is 2GB or 4GB?

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Paul, you can try the Color Corrections > Auto Color effect as it’s designed to remove color cast from effects. There are a few effects in the Color Correction area that will give you precise control to fix your shot.

    For heavy duty color correction there the Color Finesse located under Synthetic Aperturd, pr if you have CS6 you could do the color correction in Adobe Speed Grade.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 17, 2012 at 7:20 pm in reply to: ray tracing

    The GPU, AE’s ray tracing engine will take advantage of Cuda Cores on the 680, it will go a lot faster.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 17, 2012 at 3:13 pm in reply to: Flashy Effects on text animations wont work?

    Which presets are you applying to the animation?

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 17, 2012 at 1:35 pm in reply to: Is this how the industry works?

    Not really the right forum, perhaps a mod will move it, but I’ll answer. And that would be sometimes…

    Now remembering that I’ve been doing this all the way back in the time of linear editing, my first job in the industry was great, but every Friday, me and 2 others would generally put in an 18 hour day to finish a high school sports show. It was my first job and I loved it.

    2nd job, made me feel like the guy who was pretty angry. I ended up working for the most abusive, narcissistic and oblivious human I have ever met. It took 8 months to extract myself from that situation and every day going to work felt like a trip to the gallows.

    Now I’ve been with a great company for 9 years…and still there are day when things arise in the business where you have to work a late night, lose a weekend, get up at 3AM to catch a flight, but for the most part every day I go to work looking forward to the new challenges I’m going to face, how am I going to solve a clients problem and all kinds of fun that doing this job provides.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Page 239 of 374

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy