Forum Replies Created

Page 232 of 374
  • Glad I could help.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    December 15, 2012 at 1:44 pm in reply to: Rotating around an anchor but keeping object upright

    Then I’m glad I was able to help.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    December 14, 2012 at 3:01 am in reply to: Where is the tracking control in AE?

    Go to Window > Tracker

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • For what you are offering, you might want to post here: JOBS Offered – Low/No Pay

    You might want to contact local design schools/universities and find out if any students might want to take on the project.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    December 13, 2012 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Low frames per sec look ae?

    Effects > Time > Posterize Time works pretty good

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    December 13, 2012 at 12:36 pm in reply to: CS6: old fashioned static dox? / reference, not videos

    Eric, try this:

    https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/topics.html(that‘s the help I get from AE) and enter your query. Then on the next page press the radio button for “Only Adobe Content” it’s right below the big search box. That will remove quite a bit of the links to videos and tutorials.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    December 12, 2012 at 9:25 pm in reply to: Keyframe problem

    What property are you trying to keyframe.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Always glad to help.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Along with what Stephen said, another method would be to create a Null object, parent all the layers you need to move to the null and then move the null. All you layers will be moved without adding any keyframes.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    December 12, 2012 at 1:12 pm in reply to: University Project

    I would add Film Grain and perhaps some dust like effects to make the film look older. Andrew Kramer did a tutorial you might be interested in seeing. Old Film Look

    Another treatment you could add is the use of film burns—some people use them as transitions. Anyway you can download some free ones HERE.

    If you have some specific looks you are trying to recreate, if you linked to some specific examples it will be easier to help you create your effects.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Page 232 of 374

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy