Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Keyframe problem

  • Keyframe problem

    Posted by Calvin Agap on December 12, 2012 at 9:15 pm

    I’m trying to make a keyframe on CS5 for the mac, and it’s not letting me. I’ve gone to animation>Keyframe assistant, and it won’t let me click anything.

    Jeff Hinkle replied 13 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • John Cuevas

    December 12, 2012 at 9:25 pm

    What property are you trying to keyframe.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Jeff Hinkle

    December 12, 2012 at 9:40 pm

    Keyframe Assistant is only for after you’ve created a keyframe and have it selected. If you’re trying to create a keyframe, click the little stopwatch icon for the property you’re animating.

    —
    It is easier to destroy than to create.
    More fun, too.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy