Forum Replies Created

Page 210 of 374
  • John Cuevas

    March 10, 2013 at 1:26 pm in reply to: Flowers going in a circle

    You would parent them to a null at the center of your comp and rotate the null. Then on the objects you would alt-click on rotation, pick whip to the null and add minus sign to counter the nulls rotation.

    -thisComp.layer(“Null 1”).transform.rotation

    Here’s a sample project if I wasn’t clear: 5612_rotation.aep.zip

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 8, 2013 at 8:13 pm in reply to: New client question

    Here you go.

    Business & Marketing

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 8, 2013 at 4:21 pm in reply to: objects orbit but maintain vertical orientation

    Easier to upload if I don’t use images, but it will work with images too. Glad I could help out.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 8, 2013 at 4:04 pm in reply to: objects orbit but maintain vertical orientation

    Here you go: 5613_rotationcs5.5.aep.zip

    Hope this helps you out.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 8, 2013 at 3:53 pm in reply to: objects orbit but maintain vertical orientation

    You would parent them to a null at the center of your comp and rotate the null. Then on the objects you would alt-click on rotation, pick whip to the null and add minus sign to counter the nulls rotation.

    -thisComp.layer("Null 1").transform.rotation

    Here’s a sample project if I wasn’t clear: 5612_rotation.aep.zip

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 8, 2013 at 2:34 am in reply to: New client question

    You might get more help with this question in the Business and Marketing forum, though the subject of rates really varies widely with situation. I could discuss what my company might charge for something like that and you might laugh or think Holy Cow that’s a ton of money…

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    March 7, 2013 at 8:52 pm in reply to: How to put a shine on the hair?

    Can you upload a pic?

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • You are a digital legend

    I might put that on my business cards…glad I was able to help you out today.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • You can change the import for AE by going to your Edit > Preferences > Import and changing Seq Footage to 25FPS or if it’s easier, go to your project window, right click on the pictures sequence and choose Interpret Footage > Main(Cntl-Alt-G). Now change the frame rate to 25

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • When you are importing are importing as a sequence, because AE can skip some pics if there are problems? And are you sure that all the pictures are in a format that AE can use? For example are you sure that there aren’t any CMYK issues?

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Page 210 of 374

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy