Forum Replies Created

Page 145 of 374
  • John Cuevas

    October 24, 2013 at 8:21 pm in reply to: Transparent text

    One way would be to make a duplicate of your video, place it below the black text and change it’s track matte “alpha matte”

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    October 24, 2013 at 11:15 am in reply to: Closing CS6 with Render Que running/paused

    It’s not possible. If you need to start/stop rendering, I suggest you render to an image sequence file(TIF Sequence). That way if you stop, you can look at your files(they are tagged with a frame number) and pick up from there.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    October 22, 2013 at 9:47 am in reply to: Looping graphic

    Depends on the graphic, can you get it to go back to it’s starting point? Otherwise, every technique I know is a variation of just dissolving your graphic back to the beginning as fluidly as possible.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    October 22, 2013 at 9:45 am in reply to: What happenrd to the tutorials for AE

    Some other places where you can find free tutorials: AETuts
    SternFX, VideoCoPilot, Maxafter,Mattrunks

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    October 19, 2013 at 3:19 pm in reply to: How to make a ticker – Interlaced

    Check out this thread and see if answers your question: Export in 1080i

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    October 19, 2013 at 2:13 pm in reply to: How do I export a Movie in AE with Alfa Chan

    You got it correct. The top layer with keylight will be your alpha matte. Only where you keyed it, will the bottom layer show through, it cuts away the bottom layers green screen. Using this method will remove the noise that occurs when you use keylight.

    When you have set up, you might want to select both layers and pre-compose them(shift+cntl+c). That will put the layers into there own comp and in your final comp you can now work on both as a single layer.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    October 19, 2013 at 12:44 am in reply to: How do I export a Movie in AE with Alfa Chan

    Very common problem with keylight. Take your footage and duplicate it. Delete the keylight effect from the bottom layer and change it’s track matte to “alpha matte”. You get the great matte you created originally, without the noise that occurs when using keylight.

    Andrew Kramer has some good keylight tutorials, check out: Basic Color Keying
    href=”https://www.videocopilot.net/tutorial/advanced_soft_keying/”>Advanced Soft Keying

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    October 18, 2013 at 12:19 am in reply to: series of quick camera shakes with abberations

    I’ll be saving this one into my cool expressions doc…thanks Kevin.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    October 17, 2013 at 8:25 pm in reply to: series of quick camera shakes with abberations

    I don’t see your example, but check out this thread from last year. I even uploaded a example file. See if that gives you a start. Camera Twitch/Shake Colour transition

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    October 17, 2013 at 4:37 pm in reply to: Problem opening project from Windows

    You may need to get a legacy version of AE cause that’s not created in CS6, but AE6, that might be 2005/06.

    I haven’t tried to download any of these, but here are a few links, you can install and use as a trial:
    Direct Download All Official Adobe CS4 and CS3 Free Trials

    Free Adobe CS5 Trial Downloads: Direct Links

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Page 145 of 374

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy