[Walter Soyka] “For anyone attending NAB and interested in seeing Smoke at the SuperMeet, there are only about a hundred tickets left. Get ’em before they’re gone.”
As someone who owned Discreet products in the past (edit* & combustion) I would like to state for the record that in my opinion Discreet / Audtodesk is the most dishonorable, disingenuous, disagreeable and disloyal company I have ever dealt with. The way you can know whether they’re lying or not is if you can hear them talking. They are the Goldman Sachs of the video industry; they will not hesitate to screw their own customers to make a buck, and they’ll laugh about it later. I am not saying their products are worthless, I’m saying their management is. If you are going to do business with them, I suggest you wear a rubber.
Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
—————————
nothin’ attached to nothin’
“Deciding the spine is the process of editing” F. Bieberkopf