Forum Replies Created

Page 340 of 449
  • Did you try my suggestion?

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 9, 2013 at 6:22 am in reply to: off topic

    Ah man . . .for us in the UK that would’ve been yesterday. The “Incident” thingie? – Luvved it immensely.

    I was going to post it here, but others would’ve said I was just “seeing” things and that wasn’t possible.

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Angelo Mike] “I have Quantize to Frames turned on. I just drag and drop my 23.97 fps footage onto the timeline of dozens of clips, and there are tiny gaps between each shot when you get to over half way in the timeline.”

    I can repro what you are getting ONLY if my Project Settings do not match my Media. Turning OFF QTF will allow me to loose the Gaps, but then I’d have QTF OFF – not a good idea.

    So, your choices:

    1] Match your Project to the Media

    or

    2] Turn OFF QTF

    ASAIK, Vegas is doing its job.

    [Angelo Mike] “When I would move a clip between tracks, . . . . The problem went away on its own after a few minutes, but it’s very annoying.”

    Sure, sounds like Vegas was playing catch-up with your machine. So, reinstalling Vegas may not be at fault. It could be that you need to start considering reducing any PC overheads you have?

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • So, you are wanting to add a Video+Audio Track ABOVE or in the MIDDLE of the sandwich? Yes?

    Here is a simple Track Layout:

    Track1 Video
    Track2 Audio

    Track3 V
    Track4 A

    Track5 V
    Track6 A

    If I right click on Track3 V and choose insert Track, I DO get a video track directly above it and NOT above Track1 V. This same is true for Audio. I Right click on Track4 A I do get a new Audio track above Track4 A.

    However, this is for VP12. What are you running?

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 7, 2013 at 8:59 am in reply to: PluralEyes 3

    Here’s Simon Walker showing PE in VP12.

    https://vimeo.com/67901742#t=0

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 7, 2013 at 8:32 am in reply to: Rotation at its centre on Y axis

    I am well confused . .

    First you say:

    [jaysri sridharan] “What I have in mind is the rotation of a Globe or Earth. The following You tube tutorial may best explain what I want”

    And now you say:

    [jaysri sridharan] ”
    The help I needed was
    not about creating a 3D object like a globe or Earth.“

    I can’t speak for John, but I for one need you to be more specific – yeah?

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 7, 2013 at 6:50 am in reply to: PluralEyes 3

    PE working flawlessly here.

    Mixed B-Camera SD 720×567 avi with A-Camera HD 1920x1080i mxf.

    Hit PE Icon on Toolbar

    PE boots up.

    PE does its thing and and then I select Export Timeline from PE and I am back in Vegas with the clips synched.

    What more do I need? PE even has a “Try Harder” option!! – Kinda GUI I just adore.

    Oh yes, I might add that I had the MXF clips in Vegas completely mixed up, just literally thrown on the Vegas Timeline and some even overlapped, and with the PE option to reorder the clips – huh! Done!

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 7, 2013 at 5:34 am in reply to: Black bars on sides of MTS files

    What you need to find out is what the Pixel Aspect Ratio (PAR) is for that MTS Media and Match your Project Settings to the same as the PAR of your Media.

    If I put a Square, 1.00 PAR Media, into a 1.4568 PAR Project I get the same as you, those Black bars on each side.

    So, and to test this, put a sample of your MTS media into a New Project. Do you get those black bars? If not then your Project PAR is the same as your Media. If you DO get those black bars, locate the Icon on the very top right “Match Media Settings” and click. When the next Menu appears, navigate to that MTS Media you have placed on your test timeline, and select Open. Once you return to your Project Settings the PAR will reflect/show what the PAR is and will setup your project correctly and you shouldn’t get those Black Side Bars.

    What we need to take on board is that the Aspect Ratio (16×9 or 1920×1080) does not directly relate to this Pixel Aspect Ratio. The PAR is the actual “shaped” ratio of each and every Pixel. My HD 1920×1080 has a a PAR of 1.00 or 1:1. While my HDV is 1.333 or 1.333:1 – each pixel is wider than it is tall.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 4, 2013 at 7:33 pm in reply to: SVP 12 – Explorer not refreshing

    Yes, I’ve had/have this. I have to wait sometime, by the time stuff appears I’ve forgotten what the ‘ell I was wanting!

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 3, 2013 at 8:11 pm in reply to: Fake depth of field in post? CAN it be done?

    Any chance of getting a still from each camera? Good and the Flat?

    Cheers

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 340 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy