Forum Replies Created

Page 339 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    July 11, 2013 at 6:56 am in reply to: Track View, Double Click on Vertical Scroll Bar

    [Tyson Onaga] ” Is there a way to (a) restore the Tracks to their original heights or (b) disable this ridiculously useless “feature”.”

    Erm…. Restore to the “original”, what do you mean original? Original Factory “Default” or original to how you were using the vertical Track size?

    As to (b) I have no idea, but I’m guessing that this is set within the internal programming of the code.

    My own usage isn’t hampered by this “feature”.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 9, 2013 at 10:05 pm in reply to: I’m back

    Hello Alan.

    You’re getting all your emails now? Good.

    Graham “Grazie” Bernard

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 9, 2013 at 7:41 pm in reply to: off topic

    Hah! Thanks Stephen! Completed . . . . whoooooshh . .

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 9, 2013 at 6:57 pm in reply to: off topic

    Oh, I picked up the Tools alright . . But spent most of the time just wandering about .. aimlessly . . . I kinda have much in common with the chap . . .

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Morgan Lewis] “Is Vegas Pro 10’s text generator really this tragically bad?” Well, it wont Wrap.

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 9, 2013 at 3:34 pm in reply to: off topic

    [Stephen Mann] “Did you click on “play”?”
    I clicked on something that let the lil Chappie waddle off down the path? Yes?

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Have/had you tried matching your Media to the Project? I’d not do Projects that didn’t have QTF set to on, unless I had a very and I mean very good reason to do so.

    If you are unwilling to set your Project to match your Media and then not being able to post here the results of that, I can’t assist any further.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 9, 2013 at 7:37 am in reply to: Desperate! 200+ hour MS10 Project Vanished

    I’ve had success with Vegas Pro by in doing the following:

    1] Copy the BAK file and rename it Test.veg – you can call it anything, even like PANIC.veg but for you it would be PANIC.vf.

    Doing this would still leave your bak untouched.

    Loading a file that was going through a background process makes me think that it was attempting a “save”, and Vegas was choking on something. Maybe an IT Guru could confirm or deny? Anyhooo…. You could have a need to do some house-keeping and assess what your space on your drives and your temp folder for MS is having to deal with. I recently allowed my 2TB production hd close down to 3mb! – Eh, not good . . . .

    I really hope you can get this sorted out. You could also try and attempt to make a small VF project and test that just to see if there are any issues with that.

    HTHs

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Great! I’m glad it’s working for you.

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 9, 2013 at 6:29 am in reply to: PluralEyes 3

    [Harijono Roebana] “Good to know you have PE3 working with Vegas 12.”

    I wished you to know that using me as a control, that it does work. Now having established that, do get in touch with Red Giant and open a ticket. They are very helpful.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 339 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy