Forum Replies Created

Page 135 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    November 26, 2016 at 3:50 pm in reply to: Vegas Pro 13 and the new Pro 14

    [Ron Koms] “Still VERY happy with 13. …. will I still be able to use 13 on the same PC? Do they both work fine on the same PC?”

    I am.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    November 23, 2016 at 7:39 pm in reply to: Trouble installing Noise Reduction Plugin

    [Tim Neighbors] “Not sure why, but after several restarts it finally appeared. “

    Yeah, I’ve had that happen to me too. Anyway, you’re very welcome.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    November 23, 2016 at 8:40 am in reply to: Trouble installing Noise Reduction Plugin

    [Tim Neighbors] “I’m trying to install my old install file for the noise reduction plugin I have used with Vegas 12 before. When I install it, it says it has installed correctly, but I don’t see it in my plugin chooser in Vegas.”

    So you’re not seeing this in MAGIX VP14?:

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Rob Lindsay] “Yes i see a mask click box in the pan/crop interface.”

    That’s good!

    Workflow Tutorial: Here’s a 2-Stage workflow that once setup you can copy and paste one Text event to another Timeline location, change the Information and move to the next Lower Third, and all the while staying within Vegas:

    Making a Decision: How many Lower Thirds do you require and how many information changes are needed? Depending on your workflows and if you employ “another” person to do your Photoshop work, or if you are very quick and comfortable with a Graphics Package, Steve’s suggestion has time saving options. However, if you have many information changes, and like me, you are a one-man-band, then potentially the method above has many merits and at the very least will allow you to make this a no-brainer when you need to do another L3 in the future.

    Do keep me informed as to which approach helped you for your circumstances. Always good for others who read these pages as to what they could be doing too!

    NB: You will see reference to a BCC FX that’s the Boris thing – you can ignore that!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    November 19, 2016 at 11:00 am in reply to: strange compositing issue with colorfast

    [Paul Belter] ” it has nothing to do with interlacing for sure.”

    Then let’s look further.

    Couple of things I notice and a third, 3:, which may be the culprit:

    1: You have a Project Wide FX applied – what is it?

    2: If I was to guess, you may have some of the Masking in CF options attributed to that area. It’s possible, and that will affect parts of your Frame you don’t want.

    3: Bringing my 1: and 2: together could give you your Banding.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    November 19, 2016 at 6:07 am in reply to: MP3 won’t render to AC3

    [Jim Kaye] “If I render to .wav format both voice and music mix fine in the resulting .wav file”

    Then just use that?

    But onto the more intriguing question of “why”. Is it at all possible that Win10 won’t recognise the MP3 or it’s content. Is this MP3 the same as other MP3 you’ve successfully AC3 encoded? Try a test of just that MP3 to AC3. Can you MediaInfo ones that work against the MP3 that won’t directly AC3? Could be a bitrate too far for this process. Interesting.

    OK, when I do DVDs I make Digital Intermediary (DI) files. DI creation are a great way to make sure I have both a file that I know will encode correctly and a highres re-editable option.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Rokb Lindsay] “I dont see a mask button on the fX interface,”

    As I said, in VegasPro 12 it’s in Pan/Crop. Do you see Masking there in VegasPro 11?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    November 18, 2016 at 9:44 pm in reply to: strange compositing issue with colorfast

    Is your footage Interlaced?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Steve Rhoden] “For what you are doing,”

    Yeah, I would have suggested that too. However it would require ALL the Ids being done this way – yeah?

    [Rob Lindsay] “Something for ID titles,”

    So Steve, this Suggests to me, that maybe our chum here needed more of an In-Vegas adjustment being made. Do it once and then copy to a different ID and change that.

    It really does depend on how many IDs. Apart from which, my solution does give Rob the option to try out a Vegas way.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • This was done in VP12 – I don’t have VP11 loaded any more. In VP11 do you have “Masking” as an option in Pan/Crop? Is this what you are after/want?

    Without me Glitzing-Up:

    Thar FULL-On Grazie-Glitz!!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 135 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy