Forum Replies Created

Page 136 of 449
  • You want the Box or the Text to be semi-transparent? Or maybe both?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    November 16, 2016 at 7:15 am in reply to: Very Herky Jerky Video Playback

    Great detail Dave. Thank you.

    This is a musicvid. Have you matched the Project Settings to the video? Does your Audio stream sampling rate match your project settings? It might be an issue.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    November 16, 2016 at 3:39 am in reply to: Very Herky Jerky Video Playback

    Paul is correct. Starting from having smooth playback, to it being not so good, is evidence that Vegas is being challenged by a combination of Content, Project Settings, RAM availability and Preview Settings.

    I’ve got to ask, why have you felt it necessary to download NV? Have you got specifically noisy material? Have you added any FX that has produced produced noisy, and therefore potentially hardware-demanding Previewing?

    We need more information.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Adam Harrington] “SO if it was in the middle of the video i right click and subclicp where the part is.”

    You’ve gotta do a Split! So in the middle and not the end, I’d maybe use an alternative method. VeloEnvel is a great tool for this, but you’ve got to do further adjustments to keep the edit the way you want it – changing play lengths has effects further down the Event! The other alternative is to Split>Capture Still>Import Still>Stretch Still>Realign remaining Event. Messy…..

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • You’re very welcome!

    [Adam Harrington] “Actually though, I accidentally found out that if you just uncheck looping without doing a subclip that works by itself.”

    Yes, of course, if your Event is already the length you require, no “need” for the Subclip, I suggested it just in case it wasn’t the length you had.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    November 11, 2016 at 4:56 am in reply to: Imported Video not fully imported in Vegas Pro 13

    I’ve had mixed results exporting/converting using VLC Player. Do download the free HandBrake convertor. I use it everyday as do many Vegas Users. HB has many other uses too!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Another way, and the way I often do it, is to set the Event to where I want it to end, right click on the Event and create a Subclip. Right-click the event again and choose Properties from the shortcut menu and uncheck Looping. I can now extend/pull-out the “end” of the Event as far or as little as I want. I prefer this method as it doesn’t introduce the possibility of me messing up the positional effect of the Velocity envelope.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Aleksey Tarasov] “And this works?”

    No. It will “fill” to largest dimension. Hmmm…

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Yes, I know what was wanted. Turn Off or uncheck auto crop.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Aleksey Tarasov] “Automatically? No.”

    Was I incorrect in my advise?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 136 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy