Forum Replies Created

Page 134 of 449
  • [Dennis Peters] “Do you know if it still available for Vegas 13, or do you know if it is still working?”

    I’m using MM in VP13. Version 2.43 . Does that help you?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • If you are looking for usage of Video COUNT then you need to have its linked AUDIO stream too. So, use of VIDEO will be a COUNT of 2 – once for the VIDEO and once for the AUDIO.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • If you had the 1000 video files already in the Project Media within VP, then you could use the COUNT Column to ascertain which of those were or weren’t being used. Unused would show as 0 and from 1 how many times they are being used. But you’re asking is there a way to ascertain which are being used from outside of VP. Correct? If this is so then possibly Media Manager could do this.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 12, 2016 at 8:20 am in reply to: Losing titles in New Blue Titler Pro 5

    Hmm… I just checked with my latest VEG, which HUNG! and I had to go to an Emergency Backup – thanks Edward Troxel – to retrace my steps. Anyway, for me there is a momentary “take” for the selected Title to reveal in the Workspace as the Title I selected, otherwise I DO get that ENTER TEXT default and a warning saying that this title is now SHARED amongst the rest of my insisting titles – most infuriating.

    If Edward or Caleb are reading this, please get back to me as I have tried communicating with other grumbles I’ve got, via the Support email and Forum, but much is left unattended. There appears to be a “disconnect” between flagging and response times.

    So, Rich, when choosing a Project Template be careful as to what appears in the workspace and back-off if incorrect.

    Best advice I can give – sorry matey!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 12, 2016 at 6:34 am in reply to: Losing titles in New Blue Titler Pro 5

    [Rich Kutnick] “I wanted to know if any other users are experiencing a loss of titles with New Blue Titler Pro 5. “

    I use NBTP5 and have used 1 thru 4 too. And yes, I’ve had this happen as well. My present build was performing beautifully, until my last session where NBTP5 added that default ENTER TEXT. I put that down to User Error. You now have me worried. I’m on a fee-earning project and don’t need this happening. I’ll reopen and retrace my steps. All my previous NBTP5 titles have been successfully created and sustain being opened and closed in VegasPro13.

    What build of NBTP5 are you using?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 11, 2016 at 4:15 pm in reply to: Resize Cutomize Toolbar window

    Thanks Ellen. No. I’ve wanted that too.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 10, 2016 at 10:16 pm in reply to: Resize Cutomize Toolbar window

    [Ellen Maurer] “I wonder if the customize toolbar window can be resized. At least to be able to drag its buttom line to enlarge it, to see more of the available commands on the left side.”I’m lost? – Please give me a ScreenGrab of which you speak?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 5, 2016 at 3:41 pm in reply to: Radeon R9 380x

    [Ole Kristiansen] “The GTX 560 Ti, is a nice Fermi Architecture card. “

    I had a pro PC Company in UK build it. They knew what I needed and they were Vegas Users too! That helped. So they knew which NVIDIA card to install, and what NOT to either. I hadn’t a clue.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 5, 2016 at 11:12 am in reply to: Radeon R9 380x

    Still using my GTX560ti – it works! Previewing, like many things in life, is load-dependant.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    November 29, 2016 at 10:26 pm in reply to: Clip lags on timeline

    What is the format of the image? What are the Project Settings?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 134 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy