Forum Replies Created

Page 133 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    December 20, 2016 at 6:13 am in reply to: Sony Vegas Crashing when importing Files?!?!

    Aiden, you’re going to need to supply far more info than writing it just doesn’t work.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 19, 2016 at 12:11 pm in reply to: Import .ARW photo in Sony Vegas

    Will Vegas import those files then?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 19, 2016 at 11:35 am in reply to: Import .ARW photo in Sony Vegas

    [Nino Pericoli] “I need a trick or plugin to import my .ARW photo in sony vegas 13”

    What’s that format? I haven’t heard of an ARW Photo.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 18, 2016 at 2:33 pm in reply to: Adding fonts

    [Kelvin Miyahira] “Thanks Graham, I was thinking something was wrong with me.”

    I charge EXTRA for therapy!

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 18, 2016 at 6:06 am in reply to: Adding fonts

    I’ve been reporting this AWOL of several fonts with various Builds of VP since I became aware of it. I’ve made videos and sent them to Vegas support. The previous owners of Vegas Pro were aware of it and I have to assume MAGIX are too.

    Most Fonts will display in “Legacy Text” and I’ve discovered all fonts show in both PTT and NewBlue. I’m using NewBlue TITLER Pro 5 and as it has become more and more stable it’s becoming my go-to text editor. If you have a graphics package that handles Text, and reveals your “other” fonts create a PNG with a transparent background and use that.

    After 5 years I don’t know, have read nor been communicated with a solution. It’s been left to us to find a work-around. So, internal Legacy Text or PTT or buy-in a third party NLE text editor or go external to VP and use a text plate.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 17, 2016 at 6:27 am in reply to: Random Black speckles in video

    [Sean McNally] “So, I’ve found that disabling my GPU (“

    What is the spec. of your Graphics card? Manufacturer and model and last driver update.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 14, 2016 at 3:36 pm in reply to: Automate color balance effect

    [Gustavo Ribeiro] “It’s so easy that I’m felling ashamed for having asked ????”

    I always find PEA-ing easy. ????

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 14, 2016 at 1:23 pm in reply to: Automate color balance effect

    [László Kovács] “I think he needs keyframing, “

    Then PEA to one or many Events. Is KF-ing not capable of being PEA-ed?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    December 14, 2016 at 12:05 pm in reply to: Automate color balance effect

    Copy > Paste Event Atributes

    This will do what you want.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • My solution was predicated on our friend here not importing the files. He even says as much after I asked him.

    However, if going down your route of importing them there is no need to use:

    [László Kovács] “After doing that, a file manager, like Total commander can compare directories”

    As my method would Search on COUNTS within VP Project Media and deposit those results in a saveable, user-named BIN.

    This is how I would do it – and without using Total commander.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 133 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy