Forum Replies Created

Page 151 of 245
  • Floh Peters

    April 5, 2007 at 3:23 pm in reply to: HDe printing problems

    You should definitely check your video input settings. I would guess your Media Standard is set to HD. Not the most obvious place to look, but this happened to us sometimes.

  • Floh Peters

    April 5, 2007 at 1:22 pm in reply to: HDe printing problems

    Check both your Hardware settings (video input, video standard and video output) as well as your codec and media destination settings. Sometimes when opening V8.2 projects one of these settings gets confused.

  • Floh Peters

    April 4, 2007 at 6:59 pm in reply to: Firestore w/ Media 100 question

    First, let me say that I haven

  • Floh Peters

    April 3, 2007 at 3:21 pm in reply to: HDe setup

    [Jack Shepard] “Mac Pro – 3 ghz/4gb memory/2 500 gb drive/2 x NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 256MB”

    Why would you use 2 Graphics cards?

  • Floh Peters

    April 3, 2007 at 3:00 pm in reply to: M100HD codec-megs/sec for 1920×1080?

    Yes, it is online

  • Floh Peters

    April 3, 2007 at 2:53 pm in reply to: M100HD codec-megs/sec for 1920×1080?

    Look into Appendix C of your HD Manual. There are the data rates for various codecs and resolutions.

  • Floh Peters

    April 2, 2007 at 8:04 pm in reply to: Flow and COW… need your help…HD issue…

    [editology] “The pins are not bent. Also confirm that not all pins are present for the full connection…. a portion to the right of the connector are empty.”

    That

  • Floh Peters

    April 2, 2007 at 7:45 pm in reply to: Flow and COW… need your help…HD issue…

    [Kieran Matthew] ” I ask because I know there are issues when you try to digitise SDI video if the audio inputs are set to AES but there’s no feed attached, or if you try to digitise SDI video but analogue audio (I think that right – Floh?) “

    If the audio inputs are turned on but there is no digital signal you can get into trouble (there is no analog audio in on HDx). Is the box next to the V-toggle in the acquire window yellow? If yes, the system for some reason does not detect a valid video signal.

  • Floh Peters

    April 2, 2007 at 6:12 pm in reply to: Flow and COW… need your help…HD issue…

    Try running the hardware test for your Media 100 system. I don

  • Floh Peters

    April 2, 2007 at 5:45 pm in reply to: Flow and COW… need your help…HD issue…

    I would carefully disconnect your BOB->Computer connection cable and look at the Pins there. On the outer edges there are the SDI I/O pins. Are they all okay and not bent?
    We don

Page 151 of 245

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy