Forum Replies Created

Page 191 of 282
  • Eric Santiago

    April 6, 2017 at 12:11 pm in reply to: Copy and Paste Bug

    Thanks Ronny.

    Its the Basic 3D Title.

    Just copying and pasting from Text Editor.
    The only think different is that the original text is from Notepad on Windows.
    Opened up in Finder via Shared.
    I just emailed the text copy to myself and used Chrome.
    That didnt crash it.
    Just an odd one.

  • Eric Santiago

    March 27, 2017 at 7:26 pm in reply to: How do I create a transparent moving object?

    To add, try Trapcodes Sound Keys and select the bass waveform as a position key frame.

    Once converted to keys, you can select all the keys and nudge earlier so it moves into the note and not on the note.

    Hope that makes sense.

  • Eric Santiago

    March 24, 2017 at 2:05 pm in reply to: Free Version of Media Composer Still to Come

    Hopefully its an easier path to install and use.

    Every update has been a PITA for us due to our want/need dongle 😛

  • Eric Santiago

    March 17, 2017 at 11:44 am in reply to: Changing Composition size breaks Camera/Layer view?

    I’ve always wondered if there a was a quick fix for this.

    It seems the coordinates are coming from the top left (legacy pixel mapping).

    I wonder if anyone has made a script of some sort.

  • For me (RED Eco), I just import everything under the sun if I lose connection.
    Seems to work all the time.

  • Eric Santiago

    March 1, 2017 at 3:20 am in reply to: Blade

    Man this thread was fun to read ????
    I’m teaching a class at the moment and bored to death (students are working on their projects).
    Great thread folks really eye awakening.

  • Eric Santiago

    February 27, 2017 at 12:43 pm in reply to: Prem vs FCPX – Panels

    Aaah I just saw this post.
    I thought I was back in 1995, 2001, 20xx, etc… back to where we all just can’t see eye to eye on platform/app wars.
    Oh well, that escalated pretty fast.
    IMHO (I am not in LaLaLand or anywhere that counts) we all know that these apps have their ups and downs.
    Ultimately its the end user that pays the price.
    I too lean towards FCPX as far as best in show but I still have to live with Pr and MC.
    Its fun to read all these posts, makes me feel we all care and at least passionate about our craft 🙂

  • No mention if the film plate is static or if camera moves?

  • Eric Santiago

    February 21, 2017 at 12:36 pm in reply to: What in the world!

    I’m curious.
    What GUI display are you all using with Resolve that you feel comfortable with?
    I have to aging Apple Cinema 30’s that may need to be replaced.
    I work with a Flanders/OSEE 10bit (15.6″ field monitor) off a BMD US4K.
    Is the HP Dreamcolor still a thing?
    Would like to keep the 2K GUI res 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    February 17, 2017 at 1:05 pm in reply to: Can a project be too large?

    What’s your workflow?

    For me, a full feature with RED files rarely crashes, mostly spinning ball of death but a quick kill helps.
    Don’t even have to reboot the Mac for that.
    I’ve had more issues with odd formats since I avoid creating proxies with them.

Page 191 of 282

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy