Forum Replies Created

Page 175 of 282
  • Eric Santiago

    December 22, 2017 at 4:11 pm in reply to: mk12 “cut in pieces” effect

    [Dave LaRonde] “That MK12 animation is a VERY complicated piece of work.”

    I couldn’t find the one in question but saw the WatchDogs one.
    A goal to reach but require a lot of experience to achieve.

  • Eric Santiago

    December 22, 2017 at 3:59 pm in reply to: Sine wave effect

    I’ve tried a few options in AE and never got it to work the way I could in Maya.
    Here is a tutorial using RAMPS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4tqbUcN_Hs
    Maybe that route will help.
    Also best to use Trapcodes Sound Keys.

    Some contents or functionalities here are not available due to your cookie preferences!

    This happens because the functionality/content marked as “Google Youtube” uses cookies that you choosed to keep disabled. In order to view this content or use this functionality, please enable cookies: click here to open your cookie preferences.

  • I would like to add that all this “drive replacing” with RAID sets does work but from experience not as smooth on the Windows side of things.

  • Eric Santiago

    December 21, 2017 at 1:08 pm in reply to: mid-2017 iMac vs iMac Pro

    [Lance Bachelder] “it was kinda funny that nVidia launches a $2999 card that literally 5 to 10 times more powerful than the most expensive iMac! “

    Its too bad this was an actual computer system price 🙂

  • I’m curious about best practices when in it comes to OFFLINING RAID sets.
    On my end, I had to be careful since my OWCs used specific software and can not be used in another RAID box.
    However, I got lucky with a set started in a USB3 box then moved into a Pegasus R4.
    Of course, this was all easy on the MAC side and nowhere close to the hell I had to endure on Windows.
    Learned my lesson with RAID switching with an HP Z840 internally and externally (OWC) 😛
    My tips so far are label the RAID drives in full detail.
    Any others I should add to my workflow?

  • Eric Santiago

    December 20, 2017 at 11:21 pm in reply to: Adobe Premiere Pro CC & Apple ARD

    From within the same network, I am able to view and control an Avid session.

    I would honestly only do this to keep an eye on processes going on with mixdowns and renders.

  • Eric Santiago

    December 19, 2017 at 2:37 pm in reply to: How are we all getting on with 10.4?

    I usually wait till I open all my presents under the tree and have a hot cocoa in my hands ????

    All kidding aside, I got burned too many times with OS/App updates (thanks, Adobe) so I’m going to wait till you all have your run at it ????

    Happy Holidays!!

  • Eric Santiago

    December 19, 2017 at 2:26 pm in reply to: AVID Media Composer Versions

    Honestly, you can still learn a good chunk of MC from that version.
    The only thing added to my personal workflow is Frame Flex.
    If you need to brush up, start with what you have then move up.
    I am sure there are a ton of other options if you decide to go deep but the core editing options are still at 5.5.

  • Eric Santiago

    December 18, 2017 at 8:19 pm in reply to: Rolling credits won’t export

    I tried the basic Film Credits one and that exported fine.
    Again I’m not sure if you are using a scrolling one which I can’t seem to find.
    Did you check the Export Window and see if all settings are correct?

  • Eric Santiago

    December 18, 2017 at 6:43 pm in reply to: Rolling credits won’t export

    I only see the basic credits but no actual scrolling one?
    When using Export, can you check the Output panel and scrub the source range at the bottom.
    See if you can at least check on whats selected and whats showing up.

Page 175 of 282

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy