Forum Replies Created

Page 176 of 282
  • Eric Santiago

    December 18, 2017 at 6:00 pm in reply to: Rolling credits won’t export

    I haven’t gone deep into using the new Essential Graphics options.
    I wonder if this is still kind of a Dynamic Link thing to AE?

  • Eric Santiago

    December 18, 2017 at 5:46 pm in reply to: Rolling credits won’t export

    Check if you have in and out set properly in the timeline.

  • Eric Santiago

    December 18, 2017 at 5:30 pm in reply to: 4K Monitor for Avid Mediacomposer

    [dan crouch] “He said that on HDMI ports on modern tv’s there is a block that stops computer signals. It’s to stop illegal streaming. “

    Im not sure why they would mention that unless you were planning to “try” and hook-up a digital cable receiver into your Avid to record television feed.
    If you’re only using your HDMI Display as a viewer from your computer (Avid or whatever), you dont need to worry about that.

  • Eric Santiago

    December 18, 2017 at 4:47 pm in reply to: How to create this wet look on faces (trapcode?)

    Cool effect, was it AE?
    I’ve done similar in Maya.
    Would like to see how it could be done in AE 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    December 18, 2017 at 3:47 pm in reply to: iMac Pro 2017 recommended configuration

    [Marc Wielage] “So there is an “Apple Tax,” but not as much as you might think.
    “

    I’ll take a system that I don’t have to fix on my own (and trust me I have the experience) “tax” any day 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    December 14, 2017 at 8:50 pm in reply to: .AI files into Premiere Pro look like hell

    And if you really need to use AI files, make sure to set the pixel resolution to size.

    I tend to receive logos from clients at 300×200 pixels kinda drives me crazy.
    Would need a trip to Photoshop first before Premiere.
    But all that is rare since After Effects is always my tweener tool 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    December 14, 2017 at 6:52 pm in reply to: Change Paragraph Alignment for a text layer
  • Eric Santiago

    December 14, 2017 at 6:48 pm in reply to: Which New iMac Pro Do I Get?

    There are rumors that the RAM isnt as easy to upgrade.

  • Eric Santiago

    December 14, 2017 at 5:16 pm in reply to: iMac Pro 2017 recommended configuration

    I guess whatever you can afford will be fine.
    I want one bad but budget at home is tight.
    At my work, we have to wait for the Mac Pro (our current is the 2013 D700s) refresh too.
    Hope you decide and come back with your results 🙂

  • Eric Santiago

    December 14, 2017 at 4:27 pm in reply to: new imac launched

    Whatever works for you.
    I own and use both Macs, Dells, BOXX and HP for film, CG and motion design.
    I would love to get a tricked out iMac but without a decent display pairing, I can’t justify it.
    At home and work, we run the D700 fully loaded and they are doing fine with each OS and Adobe updates.
    My PCs are mostly for Maya and the odd Resolve/Avid project.
    Again whatever works for you.
    If you need one today then make sure the iMac will deliver.
    If you can wait till the new year do so and wait for all the reviews.

Page 176 of 282

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy