Forum Replies Created

Page 138 of 254
  • Chris Poisson

    April 18, 2007 at 1:03 pm in reply to: Billings2 – Elegant billing & invoicing software

    Beautiful Invoice? Isn’t that an oxymoron, sort of like jumbo shrimp? Military intellegence? LOL, thanks David!

  • Chris Poisson

    April 17, 2007 at 3:23 am in reply to: Nest question

    Yes David, an infomercial. Good info, thanks.

  • Chris Poisson

    April 17, 2007 at 3:22 am in reply to: Saving favorites by project.

    Hey Lee, Tom,

    Makes sense, especially the part about losing them with a prefs trash. Good tips. Yeah, Tom, know what you mean about NAB, and it’s only a car ride for me, just too busy…

  • Chris Poisson

    April 17, 2007 at 3:15 am in reply to: Borders in FCP

    Thanks Andy! Cool!

  • Chris Poisson

    April 16, 2007 at 2:41 pm in reply to: Retail tips and tricks?

    Hey Rafael,

    Thanks, I have the first two so I’ll take a looksee, never heard of the last but I’ll check it out.

  • Chris Poisson

    April 16, 2007 at 2:36 pm in reply to: What

    Whoa, nice rant dude! Have a bad round this weekend? I agree though, right on.

  • Chris Poisson

    April 14, 2007 at 9:52 pm in reply to: Retail tips and tricks?

    Hey David,

    Yeah, that’s a good one, DH or somebody has one similar, I think it’s called Black Hole or something. Maybe it’s Eureka!But I still need SFX with these, and I’d prefer if those are built in, so I gonna make a bunch tomorrow. If they come out cool I’ll give ’em to ya if you want them.

  • Chris Poisson

    April 14, 2007 at 5:00 pm in reply to: Retail tips and tricks?

    Hey Rafael,

    Hmmmm, didn’t know that, have to check them out.

    Hey zrb, I have written off DJ of late, just because of the cheese factor, but you are right, the Swipes might be a good idea, I especially like the fact that they have the sounds built-in, a real time-saver. Funny, in their promo movie, they address cheesieness right up front, they’ve done a good job of making cheese kinda cool. Or at least a bit less cheesy.

    But, since they are closed on weekends, and I need these (or something) on Monday, I think I’ll make some of my own tomorrow with Particular and/or Motion, and put in sounds from Soundtrack Pro. It will be great to have ready-to-go transitions with sound. This way I could customize a set of wipes by client or project, and they would be my own. Be a lot faster than screwing around in the edit bay with a client around…

    Thanks a bunch, immediate problem solved!

  • Chris Poisson

    April 14, 2007 at 2:11 pm in reply to: Edit on DVCPRO50 or 8-bit Timeline?

    Hey Martin,

    No wonder the project I am working on goes so smooth. Didn’t know about the data rate, is the file size that much smaller too?

  • Chris Poisson

    April 14, 2007 at 4:17 am in reply to: Edit on DVCPRO50 or 8-bit Timeline?

    All this week I worked on a show in a DVCpro50 project, it looks great. Normally I work in 8bit, and I couldn’t tell the difference.

Page 138 of 254

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy