Chris Borjis @chrisborjis • Joined Feb 2002 • Active 6 years ago Remove Connection Are you sure you want to remove from your connections? Timeline Profile Connections 1 Photos Forums Points Leader Badges Discussions Replies Favorites Discussions Replies Favorites Forum Replies Created Page 108 of 403 ← 1 … 107 108 109 … 403 → Chris Borjis June 15, 2011 at 8:59 pm in reply to: Field Dominance issue what frame rate? have you externally monitored the footage yet to see if it’s causing a problem? Chris Borjis June 13, 2011 at 9:06 pm in reply to: OT: New Tech Spec from a station With so many in the world working from consumer 480i dv it comes as no surprise. Chris Borjis June 9, 2011 at 5:11 pm in reply to: I may be mistaking but wasn’t June 9th the day? they are scrambling to put back in all the features that chicken little is complaining about. Chris Borjis June 8, 2011 at 10:58 pm in reply to: Tv frequency doesn’t matter? [walter biscardi] “will flicker when you watch it on a television in the united states.” when I was in Australia last year, the tv flickered anyways. It was very mild and barely noticed, but it was there. PAL TV playing PAL Signal and it flickered. Chris Borjis June 8, 2011 at 10:56 pm in reply to: Images claim to show Apple’s Motion 5, Final Cut Pro X [Craig Seeman] “I’ll have a side of fried Chicken Little to go with that.” I’ll order up some Chicken Hawk to go along with that… Chris Borjis June 8, 2011 at 7:18 pm in reply to: Images claim to show Apple’s Motion 5, Final Cut Pro X [Craig Seeman] “or Apple is building their own ISP.” I read recently they invested quite a bit in some new data centers over the last year Chris Borjis June 8, 2011 at 7:16 pm in reply to: Motion 5 revealed – see it on the FCP X Forum Much too useful…I have no need for it Chris Borjis June 8, 2011 at 4:39 pm in reply to: Images claim to show Apple’s Motion 5, Final Cut Pro X Like Chris Borjis June 8, 2011 at 4:34 pm in reply to: Tv frequency doesn’t matter? [Tom Wolsky] “Here being?” USA I do PAL work about 2-3 times a year. There is still some demand for it so it matters where I work. Chris Borjis June 8, 2011 at 4:32 pm in reply to: Pro Tools –> Final Cut Pro –> sync problem [Torgeir Arntzen] “he is saying that the problem probably lays in the Final Cut session” everyone likes to say that….but the truth is it could be either. Page 108 of 403 ← 1 … 107 108 109 … 403 →