Forum Replies Created

Page 103 of 403
  • Chris Borjis

    June 29, 2011 at 5:59 pm in reply to: FCP X FAQ-Slap in the Face?

    [Lucas Merino] “I want to tell people that it runs much better on Windows.”

    Thanks Lucas, the unfortunate aspect is a lot of us are heavily vested in the mac hardware we have and doing a 180 swap into pc land would be painful.

    I’m hoping the release of CS6 will address that.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 29, 2011 at 5:08 pm in reply to: FCP X FAQ-Slap in the Face?

    agreed.

    When Adobe makes nice with AJA & Blackmagic (like fcp) I’m in.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 29, 2011 at 5:05 pm in reply to: MTS Files

    no.

    use compressor.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 27, 2011 at 5:27 pm in reply to: Audio level change on DVD playback

    [Chee Wee Tan] “But for anything else, I think AIFF work better even for long form.”

    There’s never enough room for uncompressed audio…at least from my experiences with long form DVD’s

  • Chris Borjis

    June 25, 2011 at 12:27 am in reply to: Serious Upgrade Issue

    ebay works too

  • Chris Borjis

    June 24, 2011 at 4:47 pm in reply to: Best setting for titles?

    use the boris 3d titler….the apple one is awful.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 24, 2011 at 4:44 pm in reply to: Screwed If You Have to Re-Install FCP7

    If you google search you can find the download updates out there hosted by others….just a matter of looking.

    It’s always recommended to have them this way saved somewhere just in case your internet goes down or they get pulled as apple has done.

    I’m kinda pissed that they did it so quickly.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 24, 2011 at 4:41 pm in reply to: Just a simple Thank You to all in this forum

    thanks for everything Walter.

    I’ve learned a lot from you and I know there were times I was in a crunch with a problem or a looming deadline and something you posted helped me through it.

    -Chris

  • Chris Borjis

    June 23, 2011 at 11:16 pm in reply to: A Plug-In maker chimes in on FCPX

    I’m sticking around to see what happens but it is quite odd that the hardware I/O & plugin developers have been completely left in the dark.

  • Chris Borjis

    June 23, 2011 at 11:14 pm in reply to: Why is Motion 5 running on my iMac radeon 2600?

    perhaps a different firmware revision on the card?

    try running some openCL diagnostics (google it) and test.
    maybe it is compliant on the bios/firmware the imac video card has.

Page 103 of 403

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy