Forum Replies Created

Page 135 of 233
  • Alex Udell

    March 30, 2012 at 4:52 pm in reply to: Two Things?

    nice michael!

    Alex

  • Alex Udell

    March 29, 2012 at 10:06 pm in reply to: Two Things?

    1) You can drag a set of clips in the source viewer and they will appear in the list in the drop down at the top of the monitor….it’s still mouse driven though….

    https://help.adobe.com/en_US/premierepro/cs/using/WS9B97BA12-4D86-4635-BBC3-237CC32EF42B.html

    2) Sure….just disconnect the audio patching in the rtimeline (and disable the track patching)

    alex

  • Alex Udell

    March 29, 2012 at 9:39 pm in reply to: I’ll just leave this here

    Daniel forgot to mention that Apple is the client and it’s a part of a new marketing video for Final Cut X. They’ll be shooting a “making of” of his entire experience.

    🙂

    Alex

  • Alex Udell

    March 29, 2012 at 5:52 pm in reply to: I’ll just leave this here

    Copy and Paste is really what you are looking for….

    there is insert paste as well….

    Alex

  • hmmm….
    I’ll have to dbl check that…

    doesn’t seem right…

    Alex

  • Alex Udell

    March 23, 2012 at 7:40 pm in reply to: Zoom In & Scale Down (while retaining the zoom)

    Hi…

    stack the clips over each other

    you’ll need to use a combination of the scale and postion tools on each clip (as you’ve discovered already)

    then on the upper one you’ll need to add the “CROP” effect to reveal the layer below.

    Hope that helps…

    Alex Udell
    Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

  • Alex Udell

    March 23, 2012 at 2:14 am in reply to: FCP to PP – a few questions

    [Brian Dawley] “• Is there a way to option-shift-drag clips to duplicate or do I need to do the “matchframe-then-overcut” method, or copy – paste [somewhere close) then drag into desired position?”

    Nope….copy and paste is the answer…just watch your track targeting before you paste so things land where you want them to…

    [Brian Dawley] “• In FCP I often would temporarily assign a color to a group of clips in the Browser so I could quickly ID them in the sequence (like for copying / pasting attributes). Can this be done in PP? I did see in a tutorial that you can find every instance of a used clip but this isn’t exactly what I’m going for.”

    nope….it seems that setting label colors only works for clips before you send them to timeline….once they are in the timeline, changing the color in the project panel will not update the sequence instances.

    Alex Udell
    Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

  • Alex Udell

    March 22, 2012 at 11:44 am in reply to: CS6 Audio Mixing / Clip v. Track level changes?

    Fix it? I’t not broken now.

    You have a choice of either.

    take a read through this:

    https://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/3/921593

    Alex Udell
    Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

  • Alex Udell

    March 21, 2012 at 1:12 pm in reply to: Clip Description – Persistence of Metadata

    thanks for the tip about Prelude. very interesting!!

    Alex Udell
    Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

  • Alex Udell

    March 21, 2012 at 1:08 pm in reply to: Clip Description – Persistence of Metadata

    So those changes didn’t show up in the dublin core in PPro?

    Alex

Page 135 of 233

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy