Aharon Rabinowitz
Forum Replies Created
-
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 5, 2006 at 12:15 am in reply to: Notice:Sale on “particleIllusionFusion – Volume 1” ends Sunday March 5you and my wife both…
Thanks Joe, (or do you preffer Dakota)?
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
There are tons of great AE tutorials here at the cow.
Even more here if you want to know about AE and plug-ins etc.:
Plus we have an AE podcast here:
https://www.creativecow.net/aepodcast/
Hope this helps.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
I’ve not heard of one, but maybe someone else here has…
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 2, 2006 at 6:17 pm in reply to: trade show movie – how best to present this?many DVD players have a setting for looping.
Or you could design the movie on the DVD to jump back to the beginning and loop, I think. Not absolutely sure – but pretty sure encore can do this.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 2, 2006 at 6:13 pm in reply to: Isolating pure primary colors without white?A limit on chroma keyers is that they generally don’t handle whites and blacks well. That’s why there’s a Luma Keyer – however, I don’t know if there are any 3rd party keyers that are geared towards this – I’ve only worked with Blue and green screen.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
try importing the project into a blank AE project – just like importing images, you can import after effects projects.
This might save you. Might.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 2, 2006 at 4:33 pm in reply to: Anyone that could help out with some Color Correction on Shortfilm?It is DV – I think – Andrew Kramer shot this for a commercial.
This doesn’t adjust frame rate or anything. It just gives different color settings to create certain moods and styles – like the greens of inside the matrix, or the blues of outside the matrix.
They do this sort of thing a lot in the movies and on tv.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
why don’t you email jayse and ask him?
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 2, 2006 at 2:31 pm in reply to: Anyone that could help out with some Color Correction on Shortfilm?Andrew Kramer has some good color correction tools for AE that are really good at creatinge Moods – the presets are avaialble from videocopilot.net – It’s called Film Magic Pro:
https://www.videocopilot.net/fmpfeatures.html
It’s on Sale for $50, and I have to say I’ve used them a few times – pretty good stuff, with real control in AE if you want to alter them.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
I’m not on 64, but I experience thei sporblem ecery pnce in a while. Both on AE 6.5 and 7. Shutting down and restarting the computer usually fixes this, so I’m not sure it’s an AE Pug Per Se so much as a windows Bug. not really sure.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com