Aharon Rabinowitz
Forum Replies Created
-
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 19, 2006 at 12:23 am in reply to: Techniques to make video look fuzzy and old?I’ve also got a tutorial here on the Old TV look:
https://www.creativecow.net/show.php?page=/articles/rabinowitz_aharon/old_tv/index.html
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Just yell heads up when it goes out the window so i can run…
Thanks.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Yeah – shine is definately the plugin to use for this sort of thing.
However if you have AE, you may want to try CC lightzoom also – not nearly as nice though.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
If your interlacing, make sure that you know if you are using Upper FIeld First or Lower field first -you need to decide which in the same dialog. When you bring that rendered footage into FCP, make usre it’s reading it the same way. So if you choose LFF, make sure FCP is reading it as LFF.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Shift click the actual word “output module” on the first and last and then do it. That works on my PC.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 14, 2006 at 4:56 pm in reply to: What sort of Audio projects are you working on?Thanks everyone. As I get ore involved with the forums it really helps to understand what brings people to the cow, and what sort of projects they are working on.
Thanks again!
Aharon
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
[David Jones] “Well Aharon, at this point in my life, I consider anything that pays the bills “noteworthy” ;)”
You and me both. Thanks for the info. Very helpful. As I get more involved in the forums here, It helps to know what people are actually doing outside and what brings them here.
Thanks again.
Aharon
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 14, 2006 at 2:20 pm in reply to: particleIllusion in Battlestar Galactica on Sci-FiI watched it, but like all really good shows, I totally forgot about the effects until the end, when it was too late.
What were they?
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 14, 2006 at 2:16 pm in reply to: New Training DVD The Apprentice Magician’s Guide to particleIllusion- now available[Elvis Deane] “but longer and without all the cheesy techno music behind the voice overs. Oh, how I wish I could remove that music.”
Are you kidding?! I had a party last week, and that was the dance mix I used!
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com -
Aharon Rabinowitz
March 14, 2006 at 2:12 pm in reply to: COW Tutorials: After Effects Creating a Cartoon from VideoI appreciate the kudos, but I also want to say that I think the tutorials at the cow in general are the best on the web – obviosuly there are a bunch of people out there that do good stuff too, but as a group, the cow team is easily the best.
I’ve spent the last several years learning from the leaders at this forum, and I can only say that I’m proud to be up in the heads along side them.
If you haven’t clicked on their heads for their tutorials, you;re seriously missing out on some good education.
—————————————-
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
—————————————-
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com