Zane Barker
Forum Replies Created
-
I believe that it is a limitation of the program.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Sounds like your firewire bus may have gotten fried some how. I would make an appointment at your nearest Apple Store and let then verify that it is hardware. If it is you will need to have the logic board replaced.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
[Amit Ghildiyal] “I have to find a way to remove music from the movie scenes (which I had to rip and convert into a quicktime) but keep the sounds and foley”
Once you have just a quicktime ALL the audio is completely mixed together. You can therefor ether remove all the audio or none of the audio.
Do do what you want to do, you would ether need the original project files and assets or have all the foley work redone.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
[Brian Semple] “So why do I have to render everytime I change something… just to view it in true speed”
Like I already said most likely your timeline settings SO NOT MATCH your video.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
FCP, Motion, and After Effects, all make slideshows WAY more complex then they need to be.
Look into a program called Fotomagico.
-
There was a question just like this asked just yesterday on the FCP Forum. To save from unneeded repetitive questions, and to help you get your answer faster I recommend doing a search before just asking your question.
Here is the link to the question and answers from just the other day.
https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/8/1036389#1036389There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
[Brian Semple] “Even putting audio onto timeline I have to render before playing.”
[Brian Semple] “I’m having to render every time I change anything”
Those statements tell me that your timeline settings do NOT match your footage. If the footage does not match the time line settings then FCP will want to render it to match the settings of the timeline, so when you make a change it has to re render.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
What brand esata express card are you using?
My esata express card from Griffen works fine with 10.5.7
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Sorry but you have to do it manualy. Many people have wanted that feature for a long time, maybe the next version of FCP.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity! -
Your post makes absolutly no sence at all. Would you please clearify your question.
There are no “technical solutions” to your “artistic problems”.
Don’t let technology get in the way of your creativity!