Forum Replies Created

Page 337 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    November 19, 2011 at 5:18 pm in reply to: Goodbye macpro towers…

    [Dennis Radeke] “I know that’s kind of sarcastic, but it would be kind of cool if they actually did something like that. I don’t think it will happen though.”

    Unless they buy Adobe?

    Seriously Adobe are so far down the road on integrated publishing, web/mobile and broadcast integration that the only way Apple could possibly catch up is to buy them.

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    November 19, 2011 at 5:14 pm in reply to: Goodbye macpro towers…

    [David Eaks] “Guess I’m just pissed because I (re)built my company around Apple when we moved into HD. My first Apple product in ’08, the Mac Pro, loved it and didn’t look back. Excellent experience with Apple all around. I was comfortable and confident that the investment in Apple was in a company who would support my professional needs far into the future. Just yesterday we were talking about upgrading to the new Mac Pro with thunderbolt when it comes ou”

    Why are you pissed? Apple haven’t done anything with the MacPro yet, all of this is just wild speculation at the moment

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    November 18, 2011 at 7:11 pm in reply to: What happens to FCP 7?

    Nothing happens, it functions as before. You can’t run both at the same time though.

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • What issues have you noticed? I’ve literally just downloaded X27 to do exactly the same thing you are doing. My first test went well though

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • No, I should have said my Mac pro tower. FCPX runs as well as FCP7 on my laptop

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Yes, but not intensively. I haven’t noticed any issues with it beyond being obviously slower than my Mac Pro.

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    November 17, 2011 at 9:22 pm in reply to: Timecode Edit Workflow Question

    I’ve been marking in and out on the timeline then cmd-C to copy and then moving to the end of the clips and cmd-V pasting, don’t think that’s quicker than your way though

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    November 17, 2011 at 9:06 pm in reply to: Quick Poll. So what’s your decision?

    Wasn’t Speed Razor single viewer like FCPX?

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    November 17, 2011 at 9:01 pm in reply to: Bug fixes / New features in 10.0.2?

    [Boris Jansch] “Ok so I just trashed the preferences and it’s still doing it.

    I’ll do a screen flow clip so you can see exactly how it’s happening for me and maybe test it again on your machine.

    Here it is:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47179230/timelinebug.mov

    “

    Ouch that is bad!, can’t replicate this at all, does it do it in any project? If you start a new project does it still do it?

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    November 17, 2011 at 8:06 pm in reply to: Bug fixes / New features in 10.0.2?

    [Boris Jansch] “For me, if I zoom right out of the project, then zoom in four times with cmd+, then try clicking at different points on the timeline, the CTI magically disappears.
    “

    tried again on a few projects, it’s not happening to me, have you tried trashing your prefs?

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

Page 337 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy