Forum Replies Created

Page 324 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 5:07 pm in reply to: OT: NIKON enters the video battle field.

    [Craig Seeman] “I wonder how it deals with the “line skipping” that DSLRs have to deal with when recording video which results in aliasing and moire.”

    Have you watched the video I linked? Not much moire and aliasing apparent in the 1080 version of it, I know it’s a promo but there are some shots in there that a 5D would have problems with

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 4:44 pm in reply to: Interesting article on using FCPX for Broadcast

    [Aindreas Gallagher] “I find it ludicrous. It feels cumbersome and stupid.”

    I’ve always found Avid to be cumbersome in it’s timeline operations as well. I guess if I used it more and learned how it works I might not.

    Perhaps I should start posting rants about it on the Avid Forum

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 4:39 pm in reply to: Bunim/Murray chooses Avid

    [Dennis Radeke] “There is a much larger reason why some broadcasters would think twice about Avid, but I will not speak it here as it would be classless…”

    Oh go on…….!

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 10:57 am in reply to: Interesting article on using FCPX for Broadcast

    [Aindreas Gallagher] “nobody cares about all the weird stupid conventions jeremy – no wait, we do – it actually is fully stupid forgettable software.
    “

    You asked a question, it was answered and now you’re just trolling

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 1:37 am in reply to: Interesting article on using FCPX for Broadcast

    OK one last hurrah before I need to sleep.

    Press i to mark an in point in the project, press o to mark an out point.

    Press I to mark an in point in the clip

    Press q to place the clip ABOVE the primary or any connected clips or secondary storylines.

    Am I barking up the wrong tree?

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 1:24 am in reply to: OT: NIKON enters the video battle field.

    Quite a demo film too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dCQ9ME2OLw8

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 1:18 am in reply to: Interesting article on using FCPX for Broadcast

    I don’t get what you mean, what limitation?

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 1:00 am in reply to: Interesting article on using FCPX for Broadcast

    Pot calling kettle black methinks Aindreas, I’ve learned my lesson thank you, no more answers for you.

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 12:43 am in reply to: Interesting article on using FCPX for Broadcast

    Sorry Aindreas, I thought it was a genuine question, not just an excuse for one your increasingly psychotic rants.

    It used to be funny but it’s just starting to get old now. Avid’s waiting, hurry along.

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

  • Steve Connor

    January 7, 2012 at 12:04 am in reply to: Interesting article on using FCPX for Broadcast

    [Aindreas Gallagher] “quick question steve – do you work it with the primary holding the music track?”

    If it’s a performance video then I’ll take a master shot, sync the track to it and then use the secondary storylines to layer up other shots above, pretty much exactly as I did in FCP 7, as there is no default ripple.

    If it’s a non-sync video then I put the music track in the primary and do the same, despite the rumours, it’s as easy to cut music pieces in X as in 7, when you know the software

    Steve Connor
    “FCPX Agitator”
    Adrenalin Television

Page 324 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy