Forum Replies Created

Page 1156 of 1230
  • Rafael Amador

    August 1, 2007 at 3:10 am in reply to: LTC audio file import to final cut

    Hi Dustin,
    I don’t know if I getting you wrong, but if what you want to do is get rid of the LTC of the firt file, you can do it with the QT player. Open the file, Com-J and them you can extract or delete the channel you want.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 31, 2007 at 5:20 am in reply to: DVCproHD 16:9 to Beta SP full screen 4:3

    [Peacejames] “Hardware conversion gives you much better quality than software conversion any day!”
    Hi James, you are right, but this is something that I don’t understand. In the end a video-card is only running some software. In theory anything that you can make by hardware you should be able to do it by software. More slow sure, but with the same quality. Do i’m wrong?
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 31, 2007 at 5:00 am in reply to: Best export for DVD/Quicktime web posting

    Just use Compressor for the two tasks. You got a bunch of pre-sets that cover almost all the needs. For your web movie try the QT7 Compatible. They are based in the H264 codec and the picture is very good. For your DVD try any of the set-ups according with the lenth of your film.
    If you need more help, just post.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 31, 2007 at 4:52 am in reply to: Having an Issue With Compressor

    Did you Repair permissions? Do you make any kind of System maintenance, Diskwarrior, Techtools?
    If you want that your applications run smooth, keep your system optimiced.
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 31, 2007 at 4:37 am in reply to: Still having sync issues…PLEASE Respond!!!

    Hi again Scott,
    Although your capturing through a video card, those links can be useful to resolve your problem:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=893958

    https://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=301852
    Hope this helps.
    rafael

  • Richard,

    – Download and save (not install) the last version of QT.
    – Go to Library> Receipts
    Delete any files that say Quicktime followed by a number e.g. Quicktime713.pkg. (be carefull with other files QT related: QTMPG2, QTProMedia etc).
    – Install the QT that you have just downloaded, and reboot. Repair permissions.
    This should work fine. I read this only few months ago in the Apple web-site but I can not find now the documents. It seems that the system can get confusd when having few of those receipts. The system only need the one of the last installed version.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 31, 2007 at 3:46 am in reply to: Best format to import stills

    Craig,
    You already got the best advicing from Richard and Neil. Don’t use picture much bigger than the necesary. Don’t forget that FC is not the best tool for resizing.
    But just to more things
    – Increase the “Still Cache” (In System Settins> Meemory&Caches) so your machine will work better with the stills.
    – In your Sequence settings> Video processing> Motion filtering quality, set BEST. As long as you go to resize and moove your pictures, this will bennefit the final result.
    Cheers,
    Rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 31, 2007 at 3:34 am in reply to: Still having sync issues…PLEASE Respond!!!

    Hi Scott,
    I’ve sow few post of people complining about capturing audio with data-rates around 48Khz but not exactly 48. It seems that the most of those problems are relating with -frames dropping when capturing. Your’s can not be a TC related problem because you are downloading VHS. I can only think about a problem with your drivers. As Stevens ask you, are they very full? Are fast enough? Try to have a look at that and if the problem persist the only sugestion is what msacci says, dub your VHS to a DV tape.
    And the next time that your post get not answer, just repeat your post. You don’t have to worry if you need help.
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 30, 2007 at 7:36 am in reply to: Upressing SD to HD? How to?

    Thanks a lot Uli. I haven’t got yet to the “HD World” but I’m prepareing my self for the the “big jump” (XDCam? DVCProHD?, Red? thanks God I can-I have to- wait).
    Cheers,
    rafael

  • Rafael Amador

    July 30, 2007 at 7:28 am in reply to: Text probelm in OS 10.4

    Sorry Agnese I was getting you wrong. Now I understand you. The problem is that you must set the “ENTER” again to make two paragraphs with the text.
    I’m sorry but I do not remember if in the past FC would keep the format of the Words docs. I think I’ve been copy-pasteing and them setting the ENTER too in FC. Yesterday I tryed to do something in Motion where I has to sustitute a text by a new one that I had in Words too. I had to re-format all the text window because once pasted lost all the Words format. Probably is the same in FC. I’ll have alook in Google and if i find something helpful I’ll post you.
    Cheers,
    rafael

Page 1156 of 1230

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy