All of the apps you mentioned are totally capable. I personally find C4D the easiest to learn of those and I think a lot of users would put UI at the top of their likes about C4D too.
I suspect Panasonic’s tech support calls would be cut in half if this was labeled on the side of the camera in big block letters- RATTLING IS NORMAL, CARRY ON.
I’d suggest the lossless preset or simply import motion projects as clips directly into FCP and you can skip the render step entirely. The Motion filters, particles, etc are for Motion only. They are not plugins you can load in FCP or anywhere else.
March 5, 2006 at 6:12 am
in reply to: Sad but True
Everyone knows these cameras are in short supply. It’s reasonably prudent business give demo priority to stores with higher volume. The Mom and Pops always get screwed- check with Apple, Microsoft, Sony, et al…