Forum Replies Created

Page 186 of 285
  • Mylenium

    June 13, 2006 at 7:34 pm in reply to: multiple expression controls under one control?

    [Dan Ebberts] “If you don’t want to rename them, you can access them by thier order in the effect stack”

    Yeah, and after a while you don’t really know anymore what control is doing what (except of course for a genius like you, Dan) ;o). In case you are wondering what Dan means by renaming your effects: Select their name in the effects control window and hit “Enter” to assign them a unique name. This will help you to keep track of your stuff.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    June 13, 2006 at 7:31 pm in reply to: What’s better way to make a moving, irregular grid?

    It is done! I’ve created a quick&dirty setup. you can download it from my website:

    Random sized grids

    It’s not pretty and needs a lot of polishing, but should get you going. Just play with the sliders in the “Main” composition. If you’re lucky, I may keep working at it and a much more optimized version may be available some time soon. You’ve awakened my spirits and I wonder why I never before bothered with such a setup… So long

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    June 13, 2006 at 7:31 pm in reply to: What’s better way to make a moving, irregular grid?

    It is done! I’ve created a quick&dirty setup. you can download it from my website:

    Random sized grids

    It’s not pretty and needs a lot of polishing, but should get you going. Just play with the sliders in the “Main” composition. If you’re lucky, I may keep working at it and a much more optimized version may be available some time soon. You’ve awakened my spirits and I wonder why I never before bothered with such a setup… So long

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    June 13, 2006 at 7:03 pm in reply to: Rendering .wmv’s on a Mac

    Yepp, exactly. You read my mind. ;o)

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    June 13, 2006 at 5:13 pm in reply to: Rendering .wmv’s on a Mac

    Nope, can’t do. Since Microsoft never really supported WMV, AE can’t use it fully, either. You need to render out a QT and then convert it. There is some tool/ CoDec for Quicktime, that will give you some options (sorry, can’t remember the name). I also believe Cleaner has its own routines…

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    June 13, 2006 at 5:09 pm in reply to: animating expression on/off

    [yikesmikes] ”
    What expression?”

    Yes, I agree, it would be crucial to know what type of expression you need, there’s so many ways to do things…

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    June 13, 2006 at 5:09 pm in reply to: animating expression on/off

    [yikesmikes] ”
    What expression?”

    Yes, I agree, it would be crucial to know what type of expression you need, there’s so many ways to do things…

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • There is a script at redefinery.com that does that. It will check your project and spit out a report.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    June 13, 2006 at 5:01 pm in reply to: What’s better way to make a moving, irregular grid?

    You could do that with expressions. I could furbish you with a basic setup that you could use. Just need to dig it out of my collection and modify it a bit. Stay tuned.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

  • Mylenium

    June 13, 2006 at 5:01 pm in reply to: What’s better way to make a moving, irregular grid?

    You could do that with expressions. I could furbish you with a basic setup that you could use. Just need to dig it out of my collection and modify it a bit. Stay tuned.

    Mylenium

    [Pour Myl

Page 186 of 285

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy