Forum Replies Created

Page 731 of 812
  • Mike Kujbida

    September 24, 2007 at 5:05 pm in reply to: keep voice remove music..reverse karaoke?

    [Fuddam] “removing entire backing sound ain’t gonna be easy

    ;)”

    The word “impossible” comes to mind whenever I hear this request 🙁
    Find a decent singer,record him/her singing the song and place that on a separate track to use as the reference for your lip sync software.
    Once everything is lined up to your satisfaction, remove your new vocal track so that all you have left is the original song.

  • Mike Kujbida

    September 24, 2007 at 10:44 am in reply to: Video Board for Sony Vegas 7 Pro

    With the exception of the full version of Magic Bullet, a better video card won’t make Vegas do anything faster.
    If you’re a gamer, you may want it for those applications but otherwise no.

  • Mike Kujbida

    September 24, 2007 at 10:42 am in reply to: Is Italy using PAL or NSTC?

    Ralph, based on my readings here and on other Vegas forums, “most” DVD players in PAL countries (especially of they’re newer) can handle both PAL & NTSC discs.
    You can always do a PAL render if you want as this is something Vegas does with ease.

  • Mike Kujbida

    September 24, 2007 at 10:40 am in reply to: Please explain this DVDA failure

    Jerry, my experience with DVD Architect (since version 1) is that it’s too stupid to know any better 🙂
    If I know that the file size is under the allowable maximum, I ignore the message and encode anyway.
    The message is ignored and it renders as expected without having to re-encode.

  • Mike Kujbida

    September 23, 2007 at 7:53 pm in reply to: 1 effect used for multiple tracks

    [Terry Esslinger] “I think he is looking for a way to apply it to those two tracks with one action rather than having to apply to each track separately.”

    As far as I know, that can’t be done.
    It’s only a few clicks to apply an FX at the track level so it’s very quick and easy.

  • Mike Kujbida

    September 23, 2007 at 5:25 pm in reply to: 1 effect used for multiple tracks

    [ownerer] “I hope I was clear now.”

    Not yet 🙁
    Telling us what’s on each of the tracks and why they’re there might help.

    You originally said use one effect on multiple tracks but not on the whole output video.
    I’m not sure why my original reply wasn’t satisfactory as it’s what you were asking to do.

    Are you sure you mean track (a bunch of clips) and not event (an individual clip)?

  • Mike Kujbida

    September 23, 2007 at 2:03 pm in reply to: 1 effect used for multiple tracks

    Assuming you mean ALL the events on a specific track, apply it at the track level using the Track FX (found in the track header).

  • Mike Kujbida

    September 22, 2007 at 11:51 am in reply to: Video Preview Problem: MTS Files-Choppy

    Define “powerful enough”.
    Even my quad core (with the preview window set to Preview/Auto) won’t consistently play an AVCHD clip at 29.97 fps.

  • Mike Kujbida

    September 21, 2007 at 7:59 pm in reply to: OT: Going Rate for shooting outdoor event video ?

    Experienced shooters in my area with a 3-CCD camera get around $600 per day.
    A half-day rate is typically 2/3 of the day rate so that’s $400.

  • Mike Kujbida

    September 21, 2007 at 2:41 pm in reply to: Avi won’t play in Vegas 6

    You’re still missing a crucial point in this.
    The codec you need is an MJPEG codec which you don’t have installed on your computer.
    I know this is the case because I went through the exact same codec issue two years ago and ended up buying one.
    As I said though, just download and install the trial version.
    There’s no need to buy it unless you want to.
    I’ve been told (DSE/Spot??) that this will allow you to play back a file that’s been encoded with this particular codec.

Page 731 of 812

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy