> Thank you for letting me know that it’s alright to ask questions a lot. A guy I know said to ask only once in awhile because he said that’s the way things are done.
You know… he may have been talking about asking co-workers questions in which case I could see his point of not wanting to bug people too much… but in a support forum like the Cow… if you don’t ask lots of questions, we won’t having anyone to talk to. 😉
> Just to mention, I’m assuming that I can make another video track and place a logo in the bottom right corner that will identify who created the video.
Yes. The important thing to remember is that the tracks are seen from the top down. So the topmost track will hide the track below it, and that one will hide the next one. If you want your network bug to always be on top, then make it the top track. since the name should always be above the lower third, keep it on the track just above. You can layer as many tracks as you want this way.
~jr
http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com