Forum Replies Created

Page 241 of 374
  • John Cuevas

    November 13, 2012 at 12:12 pm in reply to: Moving lights/glows and particles effect

    They used film damage with a transfer mode as an effect. Do a search here for film damage and you will find a lot of threads on how to create it and add it into your project as a transition.

    Here’s a link to download 5 free film burn clips

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 13, 2012 at 12:08 pm in reply to: Sky Removal – Adobe After Effects CS6

    Check out some of these tutorials:

    Basic Sky Replacement

    Advance Sky Replacement

    Rotobrush Tutorial


    AfterEffects CS5: RotoBrush

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 11, 2012 at 1:34 pm in reply to: Movement and Blurring

    Glad I could help.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 11, 2012 at 1:17 pm in reply to: Explosion, Smoke and Fire elements online?

    You can try this site, they don’t charge so it’s somewhat limited:

    Stockfootage for Free

    Also here is a collection of links to stock footage, I haven’t tried them all so can’t tell you much abou the quality:

    20 FREE Online Stock Video Sites

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Glad I was able to help. Plexus is pretty cool, you can create some really interesting effects with it.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 11, 2012 at 3:43 am in reply to: Animating geometric swirling lines

    Glad I could help.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 11, 2012 at 3:42 am in reply to: Extruded 3d object matching back and front

    Did it work?

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Most likely it’s done using Plexus

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 10, 2012 at 1:40 pm in reply to: Want to create particles EXACTLY something like this!

    My first thought was it was done with Trapcode Form.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • John Cuevas

    November 9, 2012 at 3:30 pm in reply to: How do they do this?

    Glad I could help, let me know if you need any more assistance.

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Page 241 of 374

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy