[Mitch Ives] “[Herb Sevush] “No, I would guess A*holes come in at around 30% of the population, give or take. What group are you talking about?”
Is there a poll for that? I’m guessing it’s gotten much higher in the last 5 years…”
Yes, early polling data unearthed in Wadi Qumran next to the dead sea scrolls indicate that this number hasn’t fluctuated much since the time of Hammurabi, it’s just that more of them are on television now.
[Mitch Ives] “Really? The photographer in NM… the cake bakers in Washington (?). Seems they had little choice. Remember, nothing is a problem until it affects you… then it’s Defcon1.”
You left out the florist, but let’s see, that’s 3 cases in a country of 300 million, and in each case the business owner, instead of just politely refusing the business, made a a point of standing on their religious “right” to be a bigot. Yes, I’m definitely worried about this now, might have to take out special “I’m an idiot” insurance to cover the liability.
[Mitch Ives] “Too late for that. It’s precisely what you’ve identified that got us here. Chicken and egg argument?”
It’s never too late to be reasonable.
Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
—————————
nothin’ attached to nothin’
“Deciding the spine is the process of editing” F. Bieberkopf