Forum Replies Created

Page 356 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    March 22, 2013 at 10:43 pm in reply to: Saving snapsot to file

    VAT in the UK is 20%.

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Dale McClelland] “Hopefully I am wrong about this and there really is a way to do auto- ducking with one continuous VO event. I just haven’t found a way.”

    Nope, you aren’t wrong. I was wrong in suggesting this as a solution. I was interpreting the OP’s Audio as having non-contiguous segments, when maybe it isn’t.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 22, 2013 at 4:55 pm in reply to: Burning Flames Transition

    [Stan Wilkins] “How do I make this transition with or without extra plug-ins?”

    I’ve attempted to get an answer to the latter part of your question first. Now that we all know what you have in your mind, I think you now know the answer to the former part of your question. You need some sophisticated plugins.

    I have Particle Illusions and have been using it for 8 years? Marvellous!

    But seriously, you gonna need to spend some money and think just how far you want to take it. If you’ve got NB stuff and you can’t find the thing you are looking for, then you may have a frustrating search ahead. There are others here that could/may suggest a plug.

    Anyways, I had fun.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 22, 2013 at 4:33 pm in reply to: Burning Flames Transition

    OK, here’s just the start of getting the Blue Flames up and running.

    Grazie removed it!

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 22, 2013 at 4:04 pm in reply to: Burning Flames Transition

    I’m on the case!!

    G

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 22, 2013 at 3:54 pm in reply to: Shotgun Microphone

    Roger, I think you are becoming more and more aware just what extremis you are putting yourself under; why one mic is notionally refereed as the same as another (omnis); why recordings are made inside a Studio with all those controls; why sound crews exist, if only to hold a Boom with a shottie on it; why cardioid exist and for what purpose; why sound design is so very important, and especially here with your soft voice concentrating on putting across your art.

    Look, you are wanting your viewers to get that immersive and authentic and immediacy from what you are doing: Here’s a thought, how about your own voice-overs and breaking away from that just when you want to share a rather dramatic or even sensitive point in your work? If wind noise for a face mic is a show stopper then think towards the viewer. A Voice over does really spell out “professional”! Besides which you can add further detailed narrative. We know you are being filmed in situ, however we can accept, and more than that, your dulcet tones explaining your Art! Used at the most crucial point, it can be truly stunning.

    Here’s another thought, do actually “know” if people find the wind noise inappropriate or detracting?

    If you can get a mic solution, then good for you. It would be a sweet solution.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 22, 2013 at 1:43 pm in reply to: Nesting

    [John Rofrano] “It uses the standard Vegas Pro trim behavior which is the option to trim certain media types to just the part that you used with pre and post roll settings.”

    So, in essence that’s the END of the value of a “Nest”. If that’s the case then, for any future proofing, one needs to be aware that one couldn’t do any further Nesting Edits beyond that 2 seconds.

    I’ve always been wanting to ask that.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 22, 2013 at 10:43 am in reply to: Nesting

    Will that “Trim” the nested media as per the Nest OR give me the option to Forward Edit, meaning if I have a need to get beyond the Trim I can?

    Do you understand me John?

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 22, 2013 at 10:28 am in reply to: Shotgun Microphone

    [Roger Bansemer] “So what is the difference here that I’m missing and why can’t a lav mike produce the same result?”

    A most excellent question.

    What is the difference between a Report’s Omni and a Lavlier Omni?

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    March 22, 2013 at 9:48 am in reply to: Shotgun Microphone

    [Roger Bansemer] ” That’s something I’m trying to get away from.”

    Here’s a Reporter’s Mic from Sennhieser. It’s Omni Directional. It’s the one I use.

    Cheers

    Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 356 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy