[Dale Parsons] “Thought the pic would have said it all.”
No, not for me.
Q1] Text Effect. What is a Text Effect? You have some extended Generated Media Text Events. You also have an FX on one of those Events. Are you referring to that? Or maybe you are referring to the Effect you’ve got within your Text Event: Colour; Positional; Bold; Shadow; Italic?
Q2] Out of Sync (OOS). Where Out Of Sync? Out of sync with what?
Q3] I can’t see the final outcome so I don’t not what and where this is OOS
For me, you’re going to have to be more specific and detailed. I’ve been using VP for 14 years, and I don’t know at this point what you mean.
* Grazie
Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge