Forum Replies Created

Page 154 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    July 17, 2016 at 4:35 pm in reply to: AE Alternative?

    Ron, it’s been known forever that creatives have used Apple – for whatever the reasons. Using PC based s/w to get to a solution is hard. My thoughts are that Vegas is most likely to represent the pinnacle of what we do, ie with cut and shut editing with great audio added. What you’re asking for is, as pointed out, has become the territory of Apple.

    When I can get an Apple version of VP working on a suitable/affordable Apple platform I’ll entertain the great Trek. Until that time…….

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 17, 2016 at 6:42 am in reply to: AE Alternative?

    [Ron Whitaker] “Any alternatives?”

    I’m listening Ron.

    There is a most definite hole in the market for “another” software warehouse to fill in; to shake up this sector and prise open the fissure in the market that’s being held tight as hostage, with tactics of either squeezing an existing OMB producer or the deep-pocketed corporates, ignorant of on-going subscription costs.

    It might only take one young bright spark to drive this forward to create the team.

    Is there Life After Affects? Got to be. AE-like, lite with no subscription? I’d consider it.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 15, 2016 at 9:51 am in reply to: How do I zoom into my video preview?

    [tony chen] “Is there a way I can zoom in on the video in the preview window?”

    No.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Francois Blawat] ” I was pointing to the older Pluginpac not Wax.”

    Sure, but that isn’t supported any longer.

    Within WAX you get the Shatter:

    Maybe our colleague will be able to get some use out of it?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Francois Blawat] “you can download the older Plugin-pac from this address”

    Francois, I’m guessing you hadn’t seen my post? https://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/24/1012385

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 12, 2016 at 4:58 am in reply to: Rendering Issue

    [Colin WuzheRE] “Yes. It’s fixed!”

    Good! What did you do?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 12, 2016 at 4:24 am in reply to: Sony/Magix Vegas Pro Noise Reduction Activation

    [August Taconi] “Need activation key for Sony Noise Reduction 2.0 in Vegas Pro. “

    Erm? Listed in “My Software” I have Serial Numbers, not Activation Keys. When I reinstall a fresh SCS s\w I enter my SN. The process then goes on and I’m up and running. What exactly is the process you are doing? Actually, I’m digging deep here, into my memory banks, but there WAS a hiccup, maybe 6 years back with NR. Anyway, what exactly are you doing?

    BTW, I’m using iZotope RX now. I’m happier.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 11, 2016 at 6:51 pm in reply to: Rendering Issue

    Hmm, there appears to be a mismatch in the Project Settings and your render settings. I haven’t seen those numbers before, but you are forcing the Media to comply with the Render Template – you have that Box checked. So, you could be getting that out of whack response due to that – maybe. I could image that this would have an effect of pushing the FX to comply with something it is expecting to be 1920×1080.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Shaun Lemmon] “How can I get/do . . . Shattered Glass/Explosion effects?”

    There was once, a long time ago a DeBugMode Shatter FX, then that became a WAX Plugin. I haven’t used it.

    But here’s the thing: Your expectations are probably far greater than that which can be done without the need to spend much money.

    Meaning:

    Shatter Outcome Expectation >>>> Money you’d need to spend.

    Or, to get what I think you want, you’d need to spend quite a bit.

    Or, I’m wrong and somebody is aware of a freebie out there to fit your “Bill”.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    July 11, 2016 at 9:55 am in reply to: Rendering Issue

    [Colin WuzheRE] “I use MainConcept AVC/AAA (*.mp4;*.avc)
    Internet HD 1080p.”

    Yes, I see the issue. Please post your Project Settings.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 154 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy