Forum Replies Created

Page 129 of 449
  • Yes, hair-pulling indeed.

    OK, 3 options:

    1/- Try the ProType Titler that comes with VP and see IF your Text-Font appears in that. I hate PTT!

    2/- Create your Type Plate in a Graphics package and save with ALPHA channel, like PNG and import back to VP.

    3/- If you ARE going to invest money and time into your NLE activity then consider an alternative to the VP Text options and buy-in a 3rd Party. I use NewBlue Titler Pro which has a MASS of extra features:

    NewBlue Titler Pro5: I did this within a SINGLE Text Block to demonstrate some rather extravagant OUTLINE/STROKE variations.

    I have spent much, much time reporting AWOL Fonts to – then – SONY including Videos and lists of the AWOL Fonts. You too, in my opinion, are now witness to the urgency they’ve spent on it.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Lord Porongus] “Thing is I need to outline some text and sadly “Legacy Text” has some feather effect applied which I don’t like. “

    Remove the Feather under the Controls? I’m assuming you’ve tried it?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    February 5, 2017 at 3:28 pm in reply to: transfer veg tracks

    [brian langtry] “I fear me PC is struggling as I’m having lots of issues with rendering and several crashes!”

    Can you render a NEW TEST VEG using a 10 second Media?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    February 5, 2017 at 4:36 am in reply to: DVD Architect.

    Notwithstanding Steve’s comment, just what is it you’d want? I often look at Intro DVDs and think, yeah I could do that I DVDA.

    Developing Styles, Menus and sub-Menu sets is a creative process using combinations of Graphics and Motion videos. If you wish to contact me off-forum I’d like to hear your ideas.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    February 4, 2017 at 7:36 pm in reply to: DVD Architect.

    [Roger Bansemer] “Do they have any animated templates or anything like that?”

    Not that I’ve read. What sort of animated templates were you thinking of? Backgrounds? Buttons that slide in and out?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    February 4, 2017 at 10:27 am in reply to: MXF Export is making my audio Mono instead of Stereo!

    [Amir Mekkaoui] ” it changes the audio channel from stereo to mono ..”

    Please check and see what settings in Preferences you have for Importing Audio:

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    February 3, 2017 at 6:16 pm in reply to: render glitches

    [brian langtry] “but rendering produces small glitches on the movie file master.”

    What render Template are you using?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    February 2, 2017 at 4:53 pm in reply to: Encoding crash in “mc_bc_dec_avc.dll”

    Just been Googling, Adobe or Premier in your mix anywhere?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [MIke Francis] “I guess no one renders hours of video so no fix.”

    I doubt that’s correct. Let’s see from others.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    January 31, 2017 at 8:33 am in reply to: Black rendering spaces on Vegas 14

    [Mario Gonzalez] “but when I do the render to MP4 2k (the material is 4k) exactly at the same point turns some of the clips to black, not all of them so I end up with black spot on the render, any ideas?”Although using HD, I’ve had exactly this, black Frames. I’ve also had Frame reversal within the same frame after using MAINCONCEPT MPG2. I’ve long reported this in the then SCS Forum and the responses I got, although were well meant, none were able to cure this issue. What I do now is to prepare a SONY MXF and use that as my Media for rendering through MAINCONCEPT.

    You could try testing my approach to see if it “cures” these black frames.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 129 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy