Forum Replies Created

Page 1156 of 1228
  • David Roth weiss

    April 3, 2006 at 4:39 pm in reply to: Live Concert – export to CD

    Why not just cut the tracks into separate files, one for each song?

  • David Roth weiss

    April 3, 2006 at 4:36 pm in reply to: Audio tweaks

    Chris,

    If you use just the channel with the lavalier do you still notice the differences?

    DRW

  • Fred,

    I think to do what you want to do you will have to edit both halves of your split screen on separate video tracks in the same timeline, but without nesting.

    DRW

  • David Roth weiss

    March 31, 2006 at 7:18 pm in reply to: Consolidating feature in FCP 5.0.4

    Its simply not reliable. You can end up with an entire hodge podge including missing clips. I’d rather buy a slew of hard drives and save everything than play scavenger hunt. Its really f’d-up, D-Vision Pro, operating under DOS, had foolproof consolidation over a dozen years ago. Apple really needs to make all of its media management tools work once and for all.

  • David Roth weiss

    March 31, 2006 at 5:56 pm in reply to: best way to compress 1hr of footage for the web

    Either Flash 8 or Apple QT h264. Unfortunately market saturation for players that can handle these formats is still far smaller than it should be. Meaning, not everyone will be able to see your work.

  • Arnie,

    I just a Lite-on go bad and when it did it took the motherboard with it. That was the last Lite-on product I’ll ever buy.

    DRW

  • Arnie,

    And, I would also ask, are the folks recommending a device at three times the cost actually seeing any tangible benefit? Are they experiencing problems with their DVDs to begin with? Maybe I’m just lucky, but I’ve only created a handful of coasters out of thousands of successes.

    DRW

  • David Roth weiss

    March 31, 2006 at 4:28 pm in reply to: Anamorphic Flag?

    Thanks everyone, looks like a goldmine of possibilities. I’ll try them all on both platforms and see which one I like the best.

    DRW

  • David Roth weiss

    March 31, 2006 at 4:11 pm in reply to: Consolidating feature in FCP 5.0.4

    The best advice on how to use it is don’t use it.

  • David Roth weiss

    March 31, 2006 at 5:38 am in reply to: New Music site

    [Bret Williams] “Yet you’re still using windows media as the video encoder?”

    Bret,

    As long as it looks good, I don’t they care which encoder/player they use. The idea is to reach as many viewers as possible.

Page 1156 of 1228

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy