Forum Replies Created

Page 132 of 1040
  • Craig Seeman

    December 19, 2013 at 9:12 pm in reply to: Compressor 4.1

    Compressor with no window. Try trashing
    ~/Library/Application Support/Compressor/Layouts

    For good measure I also trashed:
    Command Sets
    History
    Settings
    Storage

    I believe I had same problem Yes it was fine in Guest User for me as well. Just not in my primary Admin Account.

    Crashing. I looked at the crash thread and it looked like some plugin related thing. I deleted Matrox utilities (I have MXO2 which I hadn’t updated since updating OS to Mavericks and that fixed my crash.

  • Craig Seeman

    December 19, 2013 at 12:26 am in reply to: Thursday Livestream Show on FCP-X 10.1

    [Bill Davis] “And I’m delighted to announce that if 10.1 is in fact released tomorrow, I’ll have a show tomorrow night (12/17/2013) on Livestream”

    So on tomorrow’s show I can find out about the release that isn’t released that you will live stream yesterday.

    I had no idea Apple was releasing the Tardis.

  • Craig Seeman

    December 18, 2013 at 5:19 pm in reply to: MacPro available tomorrow!

    … and will demo cDNG in .mov edited directing in FCPX 10.1… I can dream can’t I.

  • Craig Seeman

    December 18, 2013 at 1:27 am in reply to: Refresh refresh

    It’s the new “iDecember” the 13th month of the year. Look for it in the next update to iCal.

  • Craig Seeman

    December 17, 2013 at 4:46 pm in reply to: Refresh refresh

    OK so it’ll be released by January 25.

  • Craig Seeman

    December 17, 2013 at 3:14 pm in reply to: Refresh refresh

    Given the way Apple shuts down for the holidays they could face a tech support disaster though if anything goes wrong.

    At this point I have to think they’re mitigating an unanticipated issue.

  • Craig Seeman

    December 17, 2013 at 2:13 pm in reply to: Refresh refresh

    After today it won’t make any difference ’cause I’ll have carpal tunnel syndrome.

  • Craig Seeman

    December 16, 2013 at 2:34 pm in reply to: How much will the ‘top-o-the-line’ Mac Pro cost

    … and then there’s the cost of enclosures for hard drives.
    Buying drives with enclosures can be expensive.
    There’s a need for JBOD enclosures with the ability to add and remove as needed.

    Promise now sells this without disks and can be used as JBOD
    https://store.apple.com/us/product/HE150VC/A/promise-pegasus2-r4-diskless-4bay-thunderbolt-2-raid-system

    Western Digital MyBook Duo Thunderbolt comes with two drives but it “user serviceable”

    Of course if you’re really just doing JBOD a multidisk USB3 enclosure would be OK as well since you’re not really pushing the data pipe.

    Basically there’s slim pickings if you want an empty multi-disk enclosure.

  • Craig Seeman

    December 14, 2013 at 6:00 pm in reply to: The Latest News?….

    Wow, that looks almost like Adobe Premiere Pro. Very innovative!
    I’m sure copying the competition is a sure fire way to lead the industry.

  • Craig Seeman

    December 14, 2013 at 5:58 pm in reply to: Mac Pro Sold coming tuesday! [edit] dec 17th in Taiwan

    [Jeremy Garchow] “The new MacPro is coming in December?

    No way. “

    December ends on the 15th.
    The 16th starts the new calendar month now known as “Late December.”

Page 132 of 1040

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy