Forum Replies Created

Page 290 of 403
  • Chris Borjis

    November 13, 2007 at 8:21 pm in reply to: QT7.3, FCP 6.0.1, MACOS10.4.10-BAD MOJO!

    I learned my lesson when I udated to 7.2 and broke .wmv exporting properly and it took 2 months to get a fix.

    I will NEVER update quicktime unless its a matter of life and death.

    here endith the lesson.

  • Chris Borjis

    November 13, 2007 at 8:20 pm in reply to: Help with client monitor

    that should have read 50 inch 10UK model.

  • Chris Borjis

    November 13, 2007 at 8:19 pm in reply to: Help with client monitor

    Panasonic Industrial Series of Plasmas should do just fine.

    look into the 50UK model.

  • Chris Borjis

    November 13, 2007 at 7:16 pm in reply to: OT Avid not at NAB 2008

    I can’t say I’m surprised.

    When a company like this, is as arrogant as they are/were, it can only last so long.

    They should have done this years ago.

  • Chris Borjis

    November 13, 2007 at 12:12 am in reply to: Judging Gamma when color correcting…

    That does make sense to me.

    thanks.

  • Chris Borjis

    November 12, 2007 at 8:45 pm in reply to: Judging Gamma when color correcting…

    Ben thats my way of thinking currently as well.

    I thought there might be more to it as I notice a shift in luma levels when adjusting gamma.

    I was hoping there was some sort of guide to looking at the scopes to ensure your as close as can be (scope wise) to a properly balanced image, and if that looks good on the CRT as well, than your all set.

  • Chris Borjis

    November 12, 2007 at 8:42 pm in reply to: Walter, I just don’t get your dpi comments.

    There’s no reason at all to exceed 72 DPI unless its for print work. Video gets no benefit unless your photo program requires higher dpi to enlarge.

  • Chris Borjis

    November 12, 2007 at 5:02 pm in reply to: Rate for FCP install

    [David Roth Weiss] “$75 to $100 per hour is what the pros charge”

    I was just going to say $ 100 /hr

  • Chris Borjis

    November 9, 2007 at 7:13 pm in reply to: Re: XDCam proxy edit Help

    Wayne do you know if the new 2.0 software will allow you to select all of the individual thumbnails and export 1 continuous quicktime file of either a proxy or full res for the entire disc?

    I have to have that capability before I go XDCAM HD native.

  • Chris Borjis

    November 9, 2007 at 6:26 pm in reply to: When a G5 Dual Freezes up and you see that screen.

    ah so thats the infamous kernel panic.

    thanks.

Page 290 of 403

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy