Forum Replies Created

Page 104 of 306
  • Arnie Schlissel

    March 15, 2009 at 9:44 pm in reply to: More Aspect Ratio

    I don’t know how you expect anyone to help you, because you haven’t told anyone what your original material was, and what your target is. It’s kind of like phoning up your mechanic and saying “Fix my car”, then hanging up.

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • If your audio is that bad, I would recommend reshooting it with better equipment and someone who knows how to use it. If that’s not possible, then I’d recommend you speak to an audio post person.

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • [David Roth Weiss] “Most of us are only about 50 percent where mindreading is concerned.”

    You know, I’m not even at 50% where reading my own mind is concerned. More like 20%, sometimes.

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • Arnie Schlissel

    March 15, 2009 at 7:27 pm in reply to: don’t you wish sometimes…

    I see a web series… I see viral!

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • Arnie Schlissel

    March 15, 2009 at 6:11 pm in reply to: UPDATE: I’m about to blow a gasket

    [grinner hester] “I just hope you took the gasket out to dinner first.”

    I hope the gasket took you out to dinner first! Sorry, off color, I know!

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • Arnie Schlissel

    March 14, 2009 at 10:05 pm in reply to: Smoothcam edges

    A little further to what David said:

    All stabilizers work the same way. They analyze the motion in the video and then move the shot in the opposite direction to compensate.

    IOW, if your camera jerked to the right, the stabilizer will move your footage to the left, revealing black on the right side of your screen.

    At the end of the process, we simply scale the footage up enough to hide the black.

    There is no way around this. Those black areas are places where no information was recorded onto your tape.

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • Arnie Schlissel

    March 14, 2009 at 5:15 pm in reply to: paranormal experts

    That’s just a little ectoplasm dripping down your lens filter.

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • Arnie Schlissel

    March 14, 2009 at 5:12 pm in reply to: Projects Gone

    [James Haefner] “my LACIE froze (as its done) before…”

    I’m sorry? You’ve been having trouble with this drive, and you’ve continued to use it for critical work? That’s just asking for exactly this type of thing to happen.

    You imply that your drive was acting up for some amount of time before this crash, and you did nothing to either fix it or replace it. Apple Disk Utility or Disk Warrior might have repaired the drive before it crashed.

    Drives are cheap. Client goodwill and hours spent working are not. For $100-200 you could have had a backup.

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • Arnie Schlissel

    March 12, 2009 at 4:22 am in reply to: i need help with setting up a live green screen

    Also Conduit.

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • Arnie Schlissel

    March 11, 2009 at 4:09 am in reply to: Rumours?

    [walter biscardi] “Everything is realtime.”

    Including the coffee! No more waiting, it foams the cappuccino right off the break-out box!

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

Page 104 of 306

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy