Hi Dustin…
So what you are saying is that you prefer to treat all tracks as mono to make with workflow as similar to FCP as possible, but you are frustrated that when you treat a stereo source as dual mono that it then requires effects to be handled individually?
I can certainly understand wanting your new workflow to be as similar to your old workflow as possible, but could I suggest that you simply adopt using stereo tracks for stereo sources and mono tracks for mono sources?
Essentially then you’ll have solved your problem, one effect for a stereo source.
I’m not trying to be a jerk, please don’t take it as such. I’m just trying to help.
Believe me, I came to PPro from the now defunct edit* so I went thru many pains myself, but have come to like the flexibility of the PPro audio on the timeline….
Alex