Aindreas Gallagher
Forum Replies Created
-
and I went and broke character too like an idiot. there’s no going back to glorious caps now.
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
hey c’mon – play acting here. I liked the burning house thing – thought it lent itself to a hobo vibe..
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
sun tzu says –
to fall over.. is to learn, to bang your shins.. is to resolve not to bang your shins again, if my home allows no mistakes, it is not a home, it is an american bouncy castle.
WHAT IS THAT GUY TALKING ABOUT. HE’S CRAZY. I’M GOING BACK TO THE OFFICE.
https://nyan.naurunappula.com/org/be/b8/beb87bab4b527718/0/756551.gif
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
EXCELLENT.
LET US ALL NOW GO TO THIS TERRIFYING POLTERGEIST HOUSE WHERE WE TRY TO PICK UP OUR PRECIOUS INTUITIVE TOOTHPICKS WEARING STAPLED OVEN GLOVES WHILE THE CUPBOARD SKIDS PAST US.
MMMM. DELECTABLE.
I AM NOT BRINGING MY WHISKEY.
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
I AM BURNING MARSHMALLOWS IN THE EMBERS AND DRINKING WHISKEY.
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
Aindreas Gallagher
December 14, 2011 at 7:33 pm in reply to: Version 1.0 is the new 0.9 – CNet Article[Jeremy Garchow] ” “For them, it’s not a proverbial soy titty.””
yes. this is a good proud phrase. Damon Runyan via Soylent green. me like.
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
Aindreas Gallagher
December 14, 2011 at 9:49 am in reply to: Apple Tech Support responses to FCPX thumbnail issuesGenerally smaller clip sequences usually render pretty fast.
Sigh. Ah man. It really is toast. They’re not fixing this thing. It’s the blasé way he says that.
It’s like – “yeahhh it’s a bit of a crock, but if you keep it simple and short it should work ok.”It really is a serious flaw, and their guidance is not to use long clip sequences.
You’re holding it wrong.
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
Aindreas Gallagher
December 13, 2011 at 11:50 pm in reply to: Version 1.0 is the new 0.9 – CNet Article[Bill Davis] ” I’ve stretched into new work areas and even have a few completely new clients based on the fact that this particular tool is AMAZING for producing certain types of content.”
[Bill Davis] “not only are my web-centric customers increasingly asking for these new types of content – “
[Bill Davis] “my corporate clients seem to be clamoring for this (less video more motion graphics) style as well”
I.. really didn’t want to have to do this Bill, but.. I have to cite you for invoking magical rainbow ponies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pe2EN8n6uE&feature=related
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphicsSome contents or functionalities here are not available due to your cookie preferences!This happens because the functionality/content marked as “Google Youtube” uses cookies that you choosed to keep disabled. In order to view this content or use this functionality, please enable cookies: click here to open your cookie preferences.
-
Aindreas Gallagher
December 13, 2011 at 10:30 pm in reply to: Version 1.0 is the new 0.9 – CNet ArticleI love that guy. And now I feel I know a little more why.
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
Aindreas Gallagher
December 13, 2011 at 8:47 pm in reply to: Version 1.0 is the new 0.9 – CNet Articleara lads – ye make me blush.
I have to say, getting to go regularly stark staring berserk on this forum has been a boon and a balm in these troubled/interesting times..
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics