Forum Replies Created

Page 333 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    December 15, 2011 at 6:13 pm in reply to: OT- Quadro 4000 cards

    Unfortunately I live in the UK where things are considerably more expensive!

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 15, 2011 at 4:46 pm in reply to: OT- Quadro 4000 cards

    Thanks for the help, I will probably take the plunge and buy one.

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 14, 2011 at 10:48 pm in reply to: OT- Quadro 4000 cards

    And I thought my original post was OT!

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 13, 2011 at 8:25 pm in reply to: Version 1.0 is the new 0.9 – CNet Article

    [Walter Soyka] “[Simon Ubsdell] “Absolutely – and I’d like to be the first to nominate Aindreas as my Man of the Year 2011.”

    I second the motion.”

    Motion is carried!

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 13, 2011 at 5:49 pm in reply to: Version 1.0 is the new 0.9 – CNet Article

    [Aindreas Gallagher] “It’s just a prosumer app FCPX – it’s never going to be anything else, it’s performing well as a prosumer app, aimed at regular iMovie users. That’s all this thing is. It doesn’t, in a certain sense, really have much to do with us.

    It wasn’t intended to be a professional application – it’s a more advanced hobbyist tool grown out of iMovie. That’s all it is. It’s not going to stop being that.
    “

    In your embittered but sometimes incredibly humorous opinion perhaps.

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 13, 2011 at 12:03 pm in reply to: Learning to love FCP X

    [Paul Dickin] “Please tell me I’m wrong ;-(“

    i’m pretty sure you are wrong

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 9, 2011 at 1:16 pm in reply to: Having Major Problems with Cross Dissolves in FCPX

    [John Irvine] “As this is version 1 of the software, I would expect there to be some bugs, but the transition issue is seriously affecting my ability to complete my project as desired, so I’d like to know that I’m not alone in finding this fault, or if I am, what on earth might be going on!.
    “

    I have no issues with transitions, perhaps someone could help if you actually tell us what the problem is?

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 8, 2011 at 4:11 pm in reply to: A Nice Plus

    I found a great piece of software that lets you use your broadcast monitor to grade FCPX edits, it’s called Resolve, FCPX can send XML to it and apparently some professionals use it 🙂

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • What storage are you using? Do you have playback set to “better performance” in prefs?

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Long form documentary, 2 hour event films, short corporate films, music highlights videos, just started a feature film on it. Yes, it doesn’t work like Avid and Premiere and if you try to make it work like them you will get stuck very quickly.

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

Page 333 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy