Forum Replies Created

Page 329 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    December 25, 2011 at 6:09 pm in reply to: FCP X Six Months Later – Blog Post

    Perhaps Apple might buy Avid, to recapture some of the “Pro” market 🙂

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 24, 2011 at 8:03 pm in reply to: FCP X Six Months Later – Blog Post

    [Shane Ross] “But to kill the pro features is like Canon stopping making the 5D, that high end pros and hobbyist alike use, and replaced it with the Elph.
    “

    Not a very accurate comparison really

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 24, 2011 at 6:05 pm in reply to: FCP X Six Months Later – Blog Post

    [Bob Woodhead] “Away from pro editors, that is.”

    Away from SOME Pro editors

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 24, 2011 at 5:28 pm in reply to: FCP X Six Months Later – Blog Post

    Yes, another informative blog from someone who hasn’t spent the required amount of time learning the software, still trotting out the same tired old arguments about cutting music videos that are simply not correct.

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 22, 2011 at 3:02 pm in reply to: Native XDcam Editing in FCPX

    Thanks Ian looking forward to some good news when you have it

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 22, 2011 at 1:29 pm in reply to: Time to change the forum name yet?

    [Ben Scott] “I think it should be changed

    but then where would Aindreas Gallagher bless us with his insights

    “

    Aindreas won’t have any time to post in the New Year as he’ll be busy learning Avid 🙂

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 22, 2011 at 1:27 pm in reply to: Time to change the forum name yet?

    [Kevin Patrick] “Didn’t that just happen?

    https://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/335/22901
    “

    I think that may have been the humour in Shanes post

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 22, 2011 at 6:31 am in reply to: Time to change the forum name yet?

    [Shane Ross] “But it all starts when someone says, “So I used FCX to finish this iMovie project…””

    Hilarious, this is what I mean, wouldn’t we like more people coming here to read witty and incisive posts like this?

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX and occasional iMovie user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 21, 2011 at 7:47 pm in reply to: Native XDcam Editing in FCPX

    Perhaps there might be the usual Apple NDA getting in the way?

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

  • Steve Connor

    December 21, 2011 at 5:10 pm in reply to: New blog post from Philip Hodgetts. Worth the read.

    [Walter Soyka] “I think that metadata is very valuable in post-production, but I don’t think that the metadata-driven workflow you’re describing fundamentally alters the process; it just shifts responsibilities around.

    Am I missing something?”

    No – you are entirely correct

    “My Name is Steve and I’m an FCPX user”

Page 329 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy